Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2017, 02:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triiz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It wont stop mass shootings, but it will sure as fuck keep some nutjob from mowing down 600 people in 10 minutes.
thus far only physics, probability and nut jobs have forestalled such outcomes. trust not to incompetency, exceptional unlikelihoods or natural forces, friends. let us legislate such obscure dangers into the darkest of corners. verily, we will know security only once man has forbade that which nature has haphazardly constrained.
Old 11-08-2017, 04:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triiz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah let's just ignore terrorism, too. It'll eventually solve its self I'm sure.
Actually, most educated people agree this is in fact how you stop terrorism. https://youtu.be/6DLUUu35yGA

You know how you dont stop it? By starting a 20 year war and creating thousands and thousands of more terrorists by blowing up families farms and cities.

Triiz you seem to believe in whatever the media tells you and you have not once revealed any of your own ideas. You may as well just link articles from CNN to try to prove your points from here on out.
Old 11-08-2017, 04:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
We could start by banning high capacity magazines.
This is why libcucks shouldnt have an opinion on gun control, you dont even know the laws as they are now, nor do you know ALL of the shit you think we could start with we started with decades ago and they didnt threaten the ability of a single mass shooter to do their dirty work.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-c...y_magazine_ban
Old 11-08-2017, 04:12 PM
Planar Protector

Could be a selfgenerated thing through media coverage. Copycats are a thing, and modern media outlets do their thing; so there's likely more to come.
Old 11-08-2017, 04:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Could be a selfgenerated thing through media coverage. Copycats are a thing, and modern media outlets do their thing; so there's likely more to come.
yeah, were in the record breaking stage of the game. There's going to be at least a few that are going to show the country, "how to do it right" [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Im sure we'll see the "I bought my guns legally to show you how much damage you could do without regulation" gunman

and the "I got all these guns illegally, and many of them are pre weapons band automatics, regulation doesn't stop mass shootings" guy.

Then, we're sure to see the, "I got totally illegal weapons, rockets, grenades etc" guy

Hopefully, we'll see another tank guy tho, this time fully operational. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmFiZoe-7P4
Last edited by mickmoranis; 11-08-2017 at 04:39 PM..
Old 11-08-2017, 05:05 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actually, most educated people agree this is in fact how you stop terrorism. https://youtu.be/6DLUUu35yGA

You know how you dont stop it? By starting a 20 year war and creating thousands and thousands of more terrorists by blowing up families farms and cities.
This might be the one thing we agree on. Good thing the Trump administration is sending thousands of more troops to Afghanistan and now are talking about sending even more troops to Africa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Triiz you seem to believe in whatever the media tells you and you have not once revealed any of your own ideas. You may as well just link articles from CNN to try to prove your points from here on out.
Nah man, I only read reputable sites like "GotNews" lmao. I really liked when they misidentified the Charlottesville attacker and then one upped themselves misidentifying the Vegas shooter, can't wait to see what innocent persons life they endanger next!

Quote:
This is why libcucks shouldnt have an opinion on gun control, you dont even know the laws as they are now, nor do you know ALL of the shit you think we could start with we started with decades ago and they didnt threaten the ability of a single mass shooter to do their dirty work.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-c...y_magazine_ban
Coming from the guy who said automatic weapons were outright banned fucking lol. Clearly you have quite the grasp on gun laws. I am fully aware high capacity magazines were banned before, and for the most part it worked.

But yeah it didn't do anything to stop mass shootings, that's why all 5 of the worst mass shootings in US history have happened after the ban expired. Out of the 10 worst mass shootings in US history not a single one of them happened in the decade the assault weapons ban was active from 1994 - 2004, but plenty of them happened before and after.

There were more mass shootings from 1980 - 1990 than 1994 - 2004, and more mass shootings from 2004 - 2014 than from 1994 - 2004 but clearly it had no impact on mass shootings. Just a coincidence.
Old 11-08-2017, 05:10 PM
Banned

Democrats sweep Virgina.

What going on in the D.C. Bubble:

Democrats are basically showing Republicans what it was like to go against the party platform:

"fuck the president -- he's a un-American joke"

It works to win elections and destroy presidents. First Obama, now Trump. Hasn't done a lot for the country yet.

Edit: The DNC platform would also be about dismantling any and all signs of the Trump legacy...except I doubt he'll accomplish anything resembling a "legacy" that can be "dismantled."
Last edited by JurisDictum; 11-08-2017 at 05:28 PM..
Old 11-08-2017, 09:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
This might be the one thing we agree on. Good thing the Trump administration is sending thousands of more troops to Afghanistan and now are talking about sending even more troops to Africa.

Nah man, I only read reputable sites like "GotNews" lmao. I really liked when they misidentified the Charlottesville attacker and then one upped themselves misidentifying the Vegas shooter, can't wait to see what innocent persons life they endanger next!

Coming from the guy who said automatic weapons were outright banned fucking lol. Clearly you have quite the grasp on gun laws. I am fully aware high capacity magazines were banned before, and for the most part it worked.

But yeah it didn't do anything to stop mass shootings, that's why all 5 of the worst mass shootings in US history have happened after the ban expired. Out of the 10 worst mass shootings in US history not a single one of them happened in the decade the assault weapons ban was active from 1994 - 2004, but plenty of them happened before and after.

There were more mass shootings from 1980 - 1990 than 1994 - 2004, and more mass shootings from 2004 - 2014 than from 1994 - 2004 but clearly it had no impact on mass shootings. Just a coincidence.
dude automatic weapons ARE BANNED you cannot sell a new one.

THAT IS A BAN

it also costs 8 thousand dollars at a minimum to purchase a 1986 gun as well as5-20k to buy the gun itself.

You just are too small minded to understand the english language, or im sorry, is it your second language?

The term ban on fully automatic rifles has been the term the goverment uses as well as the gun community.

IT was an outright ban.

Now only whats out there, is allowed to be out there.

You cant even fucking bring a gun INTO the sates anymore.

The ban only affects guns already in american circulation.

sorry but damn dude, dont be a fuckn libtard. Use yer brain.

Also oabama increased military spending and tropps all over including the middle east.

So quit your bullshit with "trumps sending troops mew mew mew im a little libatard mew mew mew"

Get your head straight, AMERICA sends troops, not a fuckn president. Get w/ it.

Also NOT A SINGLE MASS SHOOTING HAS USED AN AUTOMATIC WEAPON SINCE THE BAN besides a few gang murders every year. A FEW out of THOUSANDS
Old 11-08-2017, 10:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Democrats sweep Virgina.

What going on in the D.C. Bubble:

Democrats are basically showing Republicans what it was like to go against the party platform:

"fuck the president -- he's a un-American joke"

It works to win elections and destroy presidents. First Obama, now Trump. Hasn't done a lot for the country yet.

Edit: The DNC platform would also be about dismantling any and all signs of the Trump legacy...except I doubt he'll accomplish anything resembling a "legacy" that can be "dismantled."
Yea that is a big one. Shame.

Hopefully a transvestite doesnt win the white house in 2020

At this rate, anythings possible.

God I hope trump starts the big war soon.
Old 11-08-2017, 10:03 PM
Banned

God damnit trizz u got me all triggered. fuck.

Look, if we banned ALL semi auto matic weapons EXCEPT ONES FROM 1986 and older, THEN IT WOULD BE EXACTLY WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT

do you fucking get it yet?!

the only way to stop gun violence in america is to straight up take the GUNS AWAY

no other solution will help and you're just being a fuckn pawn for a political agenda if you have any other opionion at all

ALSO fyi, gun enthusiets know this, but they will not bend to it, because we want our guns to protect us from antifa communists.

And taht aint going to change.

But if you dont get it at this point then I cant help you to understand it anymore.
Closed Thread