Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2017, 08:42 PM
Planar Protector

the team is all here. lets kick some gigga butt

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 12-13-2017, 09:55 PM
Planar Protector

Xaanka, what'd you get banned for last time?
Old 12-13-2017, 10:04 PM
Banned

too much fun too fast. yo check the 7s
Old 12-13-2017, 11:39 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i'm sure a lot of lefties are just rolling with it to countersignal but its pretty funny that some of them genuinely believe the allegations and think moore should have stepped down. when the democratic party has run multiple child rapists in elections this year. ed murray anyone? he raped something like 8 crack addicted teenage boys in the 80's while working as a social worker, and his own cousin, and they ran him until his own cousin went on tv. the democratic party had no issue running with that guy. there was another one like that too. weird there hasn't been a lot of moral panic about those allegations, which have actually been proven true, from the left.

hell i don't believe in taking unfounded allegations as truth myself, but if we're going to say allegations against people like moore should be taken at face value to be "on the safe side" why aren't leftists alarmed that over 75% of the people being named in metoo allegations are jewish democrats? and the rest male feminist democrats? that's not bullshit either, if you look at the list of people accused its totally true.

some of these #metoo's are really dope though. i know a few random celeb accusers and as far as i'm aware they're all telling the truth. the #metoo thing is definitely a more grassroots, genuine thing. the moore+allred thing has more been the democratic party's way of capitalizing on it.
Humanity is pretty sad actually. It either dismisses stuff as the fault of the victim, and allows women to be gang raped and murdered and blames them for wearing skimpy clothes, or goes to the other extreme and believes every claim without any analysis whatsoever. Or just plays politics as sport and each case is judged by how it helps their own side. Pathetic.
Old 12-14-2017, 12:04 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the team is all here. lets kick some gigga butt
Daps soul
Old 12-14-2017, 12:24 AM
Banned

its amazing how quickly the accelerationists were proven right. the energy from the constant outrage a reality tv celebrity fat cat can churn is really turning our country around in the most unexpected ways
Old 12-14-2017, 11:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilstoniakrath [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Humanity is pretty sad actually. It either dismisses stuff as the fault of the victim, and allows women to be gang raped and murdered and blames them for wearing skimpy clothes, or goes to the other extreme and believes every claim without any analysis whatsoever. Or just plays politics as sport and each case is judged by how it helps their own side. Pathetic.
many people are incapable of evaluating individual issues on their own merits, so they instead consult the schedule of principles furnished by their ideology, that mode of belief which demands the least of them. those who are capable still generally consult ideology, because they have neither the time nor energy to invest in uncovering truths which in the context of their lives as governed by petrified intellect is meaningless.
Last edited by maskedmelon; 12-14-2017 at 11:13 AM..
Old 12-14-2017, 02:52 PM
Banned

Aparently the speakership is cursed:

Quote:
Despite several landmark legislative wins this year, and a better-than-expected relationship with President Donald Trump, Ryan has made it known to some of his closest confidants that this will be his final term as speaker. He consults a small crew of family, friends and staff for career advice, and is always cautious not to telegraph his political maneuvers. But the expectation of his impending departure has escaped the hushed confines of Ryan’s inner circle and permeated the upper-most echelons of the GOP. In recent interviews with three dozen people who know the speaker—fellow lawmakers, congressional and administration aides, conservative intellectuals and Republican lobbyists—not a single person believed Ryan will stay in Congress past 2018.

The speaker can't afford to admit he’s a lame duck—his fundraising capacity and deal-making leverage would be vastly diminished, making the House all the more difficult to govern. When asked at the end of a Thursday morning press conference if he was leaving soon, Ryan shot a quick “no” over his shoulder as he walked out of the room.
Farewell jackass. I'll always remember you as the biggest sell out in D.C. The kid that grew up with welfare that wants to cut everyone else's.

Edit: Paul Ryan Sees His Wild Washington Journey Coming to An End
Old 12-14-2017, 04:02 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Xaanka, what'd you get banned for last time?
staying woke

gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang
Old 12-14-2017, 04:04 PM
Banned

Bitcoin is accelerating global warming yall
Closed Thread