Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2018, 05:17 AM
Orc

My point is that people are debating the problems of enforcing this rule in different circumstances and analogies with other scenarios that happens in PvP but none of that matters because it will not ever be generally applied. The GMs might just as well have said that it is a bannable offense to interfere with Apex swarms now but that sounds bad. The smart people know that is what they are really saying though, if you read between the lines.
Old 01-22-2018, 06:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollkarlen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My point is that people are debating the problems of enforcing this rule in different circumstances and analogies with other scenarios that happens in PvP but none of that matters because it will not ever be generally applied. The GMs might just as well have said that it is a bannable offense to interfere with Apex swarms now but that sounds bad. The smart people know that is what they are really saying though, if you read between the lines.
This guy get it.
Pras
Old 01-22-2018, 07:54 AM
Fire Giant

Time to reach back behind your heads and pull out the wires bros

Get out of this piece of shit corrupt svr before pixels rot your brains any further

I fear it is too late for some

May Bertoxx have mercy on your souls
Old 01-22-2018, 08:19 AM
Sarnak

This is a serious topic to talk about. I do not know why none of the GM's are participating in this discussion. I have a serious question, how am I (Enchanter), supposed to engage a bard in pvp when he is swarming? Am I supposed to ask him nicely to train to the entrance, while he dots and pells me? He runs faster than I do, so the train coming back will be flopped on me.

If the GM's want to punish people for PvPing, then just say that. I am suspended for trying to kill Apex's bards swarming box's up. Just say that is a suspendable offense Menden.
Old 01-22-2018, 09:13 AM
Fire Giant

Over the years on this box i imagine we have all lost count of how many times we have got the drop on someone else whom is busy fighting mob(s)
Old 01-22-2018, 09:27 AM
Planar Protector

I use to snare bards, druids, wizards while kiting in the Karanas and OOT back in classic. We use to have pvp exp loss. We use to have corpse camping. LNS started all this nonsense. Once you agreed to LNS the server became full of crybaby law quest. People used LNS to dupe the GM's to ban people.
Old 01-22-2018, 09:40 AM
Planar Protector

wipe it clean, no more gm interventions on next box, allow training just monitor logs for actual cheaters (docrack, mq2) watch box flourish and take no time from gms

ill donate a bitcoin for a wipe
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 01-22-2018, 10:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Over the years on this box i imagine we have all lost count of how many times we have got the drop on someone else whom is busy fighting mob(s)
right, does this rule open up for anyone xp'ing that gets griefed?

Kiting a whole zone is zone disruption imo and combined with that and how the heck is a chanter supposed to PVP? Should he have rooted every single mob in his kite then engaged? hmmm... this is first time i've seen this...

Reading thru derubaels post it states no purposeful xp death. At what point does it become purposeful? When the bard kites the whole zone? When you cant xp on alts there because its all kited for AFK/boxed apex toons? The holes in this are endless. While i agree brobbe caused an XP death. You can't say the bard doesn't assume the risk... just imo.
Old 01-22-2018, 10:37 AM
Orc

As a guy who no longer partakes in the corrupt lunacy that is red99 I just find it hilarious that Apex has been breaking all kind of rules with these swarms for years (zone disruptions, making it impossible for others to xp in the zone, blatant boxing, etc) yet it is others who are hit by the blanket suspensions. I mean if you don't see that the whole system is corrupt to the core and that Apex is getting special treatment from the GMs then you must have chosen to be blind for what is obvious to all level headed people. However, you cannot fight power with truth. Power doesn't listen. This too will pass and the anger will calm. Things will continue as usual. The only way you can fight it is to quit and refuse to be a part of the shit fest they created. Don't try to argue with the GMs cause the GMs are laughing at you.
Last edited by Trollkarlen; 01-22-2018 at 10:45 AM..
Old 01-22-2018, 10:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dango [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is a serious topic to talk about.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]