Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-12-2017, 01:32 AM
Sarnak

Default Server crashing or me?

I haven't played in a very long time, but tonight I tried to play and in the last hour crashed twice and the server seemed down for 5-10 minutes or so (maybe more). But it's been so long Im not sure if it's a tech issue or the server. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

"if the rules are all you use to determine what you should or shouldn't do, you're probably an a-hole" -soup

Hooden • Xegony enchanter '00 - '02 • <Aeternus> from SoD '06 - '07
Old 03-12-2017, 01:34 AM
Kobold

This literally just happened to me as well---twice. Also couldn't access project1999.com or the wiki or even the EQ Emu page. Restarted laptop both times which seemed to help but could have just been a matter of waiting a few minutes...
Old 03-12-2017, 01:37 AM
Sarnak

Same here, glad its not just me...but still sucks. Other guildies have 0 issues according to Discord...so not sure
Old 03-12-2017, 01:40 AM
Aviak

I've been running into the same issue. I go LD, and EQ says it cannot detect a network. But my internet works fine for other sites. Forums and Wiki also go down for me and wont load.
Old 03-12-2017, 01:41 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by medievalerror [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This literally just happened to me as well---twice. Also couldn't access project1999.com or the wiki or even the EQ Emu page. Restarted laptop both times which seemed to help but could have just been a matter of waiting a few minutes...
Same symptom... couldnt use the forum or eqemu general site.

Oh well, kind of nice to hear since my dude is so old and I guess it's not me. Ready to freaking roll though tonight!

"if the rules are all you use to determine what you should or shouldn't do, you're probably an a-hole" -soup

Hooden • Xegony enchanter '00 - '02 • <Aeternus> from SoD '06 - '07
Old 03-12-2017, 01:48 AM
Kobold

FWIW I was in OOT when this happened both times (Red server)---ported out and no issues since.
Old 03-12-2017, 02:08 AM
Kobold

Has happened to me on blue in both IC and WC/EC then again in Misty. Doesn't seem to be related to any one zone unfortunately.
Old 03-12-2017, 02:37 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Happened to me too, got me killed 3 times in Mistmoore, right around the time the OP was created.

Exactly same symptoms, sudden LD, wouldn't let me log back in (login server down) browser wouldn't connect to project1999.com or wiki but connected to unrelated websites fine. 15 minutes later, it lets me in and i'm naked at bind point.

Each time.
Old 03-12-2017, 01:25 PM
Kobold

So when it happened, switching internet connections to my mobile hotspot fixed the problem. Just disconnecting from my home wifi and reconnecting also worked.
Old 03-12-2017, 07:22 PM
Sarnak

I got disconnected while in Lake Rathe. Can't log back in. Any knows issues today?
Closed Thread