Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2019, 04:46 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because Bernie Sanders hasn't taken over p1999 yet.

You fucking entitled motherfuckers are the worst. Go make your own emu if you want a thex dagger without waiting in line. Or be smarter 2 weeks ago and get a thex dagger before everyone else was rushing to do so. Or wait and maybe the quest doesn't get removed for another 2 months and everyone stops trying to do the quest except you. Christ.
Ok Boomer
Old 11-12-2019, 05:37 PM
Banned

I got one with no issue last night.
Old 11-12-2019, 08:52 PM
Kobold

i never wait in that line, i go for it as soon as she pops even if i just logged on, not against the rules so tough titty
Old 11-12-2019, 08:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by stewe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i never wait in that line, i go for it as soon as she pops even if i just logged on, not against the rules so tough titty
Just because rules aren't written to the point where that camp hasnt been specifically talked about doesn't mean you get to be a dick about it. Most people have said how refreshing it is that people form a line and wait their turn.

Don't be that guy who ruins it for everyone.
Old 11-12-2019, 09:25 PM
Kobold

A lot of people have a main who cant do the quest so they make alts with thexy names to use for it.
Old 11-12-2019, 09:32 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wanted more names like thexonfire, thexandcandy, thexgodess, havethexgetmoney, etc
I was in line with Thexandcandy and also Thexualhealing over the weekend. So there are people of like mind.

P.S. Both were friendly, personable players and I'd be happy to group with their mains someday, if I had any clue who those were.
Old 11-12-2019, 09:44 PM
Orc

Did the line yesterday, spent just over an hour in line. Did laundry, watched youtube and had some laughs chatting with the assling conga-line and a few others on their mains. Had one douche canoe dart in, sit on the spot and /afk to make it even more obvious what they wanted to do, but that ended up playing out hilariously in the end. All in all was a rather pleasant experience in the social setting.
Old 11-12-2019, 11:17 PM
Banned

cant wait to farm skeleton llrodd for XP all wknd
Old 11-12-2019, 11:52 PM
Sarnak

Yall saying the dagger is borderline useless in classic are forgetting that ghoul root is disease based. See ya in LGUK!
<Azure Guard>

Green
-Curare, Necromancer
Old 11-12-2019, 11:54 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by A1551 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yall saying the dagger is borderline useless in classic are forgetting that ghoul root is disease based. See ya in LGUK!
Is it actually?
Closed Thread