Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2019, 05:35 PM
Banned

I would let the server police itself. If someone is being a dick and the server knows, they won;t be in any groups or raids anytime soon.

Not sure why there is a PnP in place anyway TBH. If people just acted civilized there wouldn't be an issue.
Old 11-12-2019, 05:37 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is partly why the server was split into two, imagine if it wasn't.
Imagine whats going to happen when Teal and Green merge back together....[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-12-2019, 05:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unslaved [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine whats going to happen when Teal and Green merge back together....[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At this point, I don't think they'd do it. Only if people start heading back to blue maybe? (which is the end destination anyway)
Old 11-12-2019, 06:19 PM
Sarnak

If they aren't in direct vicinity of the camps.. setup at the camp. It's yours.
Old 11-12-2019, 07:30 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unslaved [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Once Kunark is out and legacy is done, things will be much more calm. We're in the thick of it right now for the next few months!
Old 11-12-2019, 07:36 PM
Kobold

See the issue is, since they were there first, they can just take the XP camp. The list system means as long as they are within range of the /list function they stay on the list. They need not kill, or even touch the mob that drops the item. So they are being nice by helping those ON the list. I plan to XP in najena while I'm on the list, and if you make it so that I can't help the people camping the legacy item kill it, well, then I'm not going to help them. I'm going to stay on the list though.
Old 11-12-2019, 09:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by garfo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Once Kunark is out and legacy is done, things will be much more calm. We're in the thick of it right now for the next few months!
Fungus Staff says hello.
Old 11-13-2019, 02:06 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by garfo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you say that but you haven't seen this communities propensity for autism. pretty much just assume the worst will always happen.
Old 11-13-2019, 02:23 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is partly why the server was split into two, imagine if it wasn't.
word, would be a shit show of epicness
Old 11-13-2019, 09:28 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
When Teal and Green merge they'll both be underpopulated so the merged server will be about what it's like now.

Thats.... kind of the point.