Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2014, 01:19 PM
Large Bat

Default New warrior saying Hi

Just wanted to introduce myself, new to p99, have a level 6 Dark Elf warrior named Kalidin. Originally played a wizard on live back during luclin. just made it out of nektulos to EC, tried selling some bone chips to try and get something better than my rusty sword with no luck. Anyone have any tips on a good starter weapon (prefer 1-H Slash since its what i have leveled) that can be quested/farmed by a lowbie like me?
Old 04-24-2014, 01:32 PM
Aviak

Welcome!
Hopefully you will soon encounter some of the awesome people in the community, I was given a Fine Steel sword and at our level nothing will be with us for too long I would imagine!

I'll look for you in game next I am on, and if you are still on rusty we can trade, since I am a bard I think you need a better weapon more than I do!
Old 04-24-2014, 04:11 PM
Planar Protector

HI, welcome to the server [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I'll be on this evening (in 4 hours) and you can hit me up for a starter weapon.
Old 04-24-2014, 04:25 PM
Planar Protector

Hello fellow warrior & welcome. I may have a few things left to hand off to others still around but I tend to give them away pretty quickly these days. /tell me when u see me in game. <Same name
Closed Thread