Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2019, 09:02 PM
Large Bat

Default Enchanter spells Cheatsheet

Sharing a cheatsheet I made for offensive spells: https://imgur.com/gCKOYEi
Old 10-10-2019, 06:09 AM
Kobold

On my phone it's blurry [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-10-2019, 06:18 AM
Planar Protector

That's pretty cool. I'd maybe lose the background enchanter image. maybe slap a smaller icon of it up by the title.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 10-10-2019, 09:33 AM
Planar Protector

Should be "P99 (Blue) Enchanter Cheat Sheet At 60"

And unless something changed since my whole time on blue, those blur rates aren't right. God knows I used memory blur about a thousand times over the last decade, but I never once had to cast it more than half a dozen times for it to stick, and it'd usually work in 1-2. That'd be about the luckiest shit to ever happen on earth if it actually is only a 10% chance to work per cast.

Are you sure pacify is 15 minutes? That seems wrong.

You should put in the range of scaling on the slows and damage spells. Languid pace isn't a 30% slow until well after you'd ever want to use it. Tepid deeds is ok when you get it but also still doesn't hit 50% until well after it's just a niche situational spell you'd rarely use over shiftless or forlorn. Etc.

If that stuff is touched up, I'd say it's then a pretty handy cheat sheet, especially for the cast times and durations. I'd consider also adding bedlam and rune lines info, since they're so essential to enchanter survival. Dots for extra credit if they can be squeezed in somehow.
Last edited by Tecmos Deception; 10-10-2019 at 09:37 AM..
Old 10-26-2019, 09:34 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Should be "P99 (Blue) Enchanter Cheat Sheet At 60"

And unless something changed since my whole time on blue, those blur rates aren't right. God knows I used memory blur about a thousand times over the last decade, but I never once had to cast it more than half a dozen times for it to stick, and it'd usually work in 1-2. That'd be about the luckiest shit to ever happen on earth if it actually is only a 10% chance to work per cast.
Those rates are right, or close to right, but there's a formula that applies to blurs and mez's and the rate tied to the spell is only one piece of that formula. The mob level and casters CHA are factored in. That's why it's easier to blur a level 40 mob than a level 53 mob since the spell it's self is "unresistable" in the sense that it always lands and rolls the dice on whether to blur or not.

I can't find the original post with the excact formula but it is somewhere on this forum. When cast by a 255 enchanter on level 53+ mobs they would be -

Mezzes (besides GoK/Rapture): 36.5%
Memory Blur: 45.5%
Mind Wipe: 50.5%
Reoccurring Amnesia*broken*: 60.5%
Memory Flux: 65.5%
GoK: 65.5%
Rapture: 75.5%
Blanket: 80.2%

and they would all have a higher chance on mobs below level 53 but iirc the exact rate for each mob level range is unknown. From person experience I would guess BoF to be 90%+ on mobs below 50.
Old 10-26-2019, 10:34 AM
Large Bat

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Para99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Those rates are right, or close to right, but there's a formula that applies to blurs and mez's and the rate tied to the spell is only one piece of that formula. The mob level and casters CHA are factored in. That's why it's easier to blur a level 40 mob than a level 53 mob since the spell it's self is "unresistable" in the sense that it always lands and rolls the dice on whether to blur or not.

I can't find the original post with the excact formula but it is somewhere on this forum. When cast by a 255 enchanter on level 53+ mobs they would be -

Mezzes (besides GoK/Rapture): 36.5%
Memory Blur: 45.5%
Mind Wipe: 50.5%
Reoccurring Amnesia*broken*: 60.5%
Memory Flux: 65.5%
GoK: 65.5%
Rapture: 75.5%
Blanket: 80.2%

and they would all have a higher chance on mobs below level 53 but iirc the exact rate for each mob level range is unknown. From person experience I would guess BoF to be 90%+ on mobs below 50.
Thanks for the input. I had found the post you are talking about and referenced it on the wiki cheatsheet. It’s here https://www.project1999.com/forums/a...0990.html%7C(1)
Old 10-10-2019, 09:48 AM
Planar Protector

With new patch pacify is 7 minutes iirc
Old 10-11-2019, 12:44 PM
Large Bat

Great feedback, I will update.

I have to admit I didnt do my job for the new pacify duration, someone told me it was changed to 15 minutes and I ran with it. Will test and update.
Old 10-11-2019, 06:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallicker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
With new patch pacify is 7 minutes iirc
Is this actually true?
Fauvana 60 Erudite Necromancer
Erjav 60 Human Bard
Enjamini 60 Human Magician
Deepwalter 60 Erudite Paladin
Seliel 60 Human Rogue
Enjoii 54 Dark Elf Warrior
Old 10-11-2019, 08:55 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by enjchanter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is this actually true?
Just tested it and it is 7 minutes.
Closed Thread