Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2020, 04:09 PM
Large Rat

Thank you Aenor, really appreciate you helping me out with starting armor!
Old 02-23-2020, 05:41 PM
Fire Giant

For those I've met up with, glad I was able to help. For those I haven't I've lost track of who I still need to meet up with. Please keep sending me direct messages with your character name and I'll reply with mine.
Old 02-24-2020, 01:40 AM
Large Rat

If you're still doing this i just started on Green. I don't have 30p yet but could use a weapon. Character name is Hashbaz, usually on evenings Eastern time.
Old 02-24-2020, 02:38 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Thank you Aenor! That was quick...
Old 02-24-2020, 01:15 PM
Kobold

Super helpful, just got a full suit of large banded made for me. New ogre warrior starting out. Thanks again man.
Old 02-24-2020, 02:50 PM
Large Bat

This is awesome! I managed to buy a banded set after some saving up but good on you for helping out us noobs!

I got a late start on green and only made an account a couple weeks ago but am happy to finally have joined the party! If you see a majestic Barbarian Rogue named Iaika running around feel free to toss her some buffs or sow or just a good ol' friendly HAIL!
Old 02-24-2020, 08:48 PM
Large Rat

I am in need of a small set for me Lilmedic (dwarf cleric) and (2) Large sets for my son and husband.
Fattyboy (Ogre SK)
Oskasham (Ogre Sham)

We are on in the evening between 6 and 10pm est
Old 02-26-2020, 03:12 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Sanidin on blue if you still can

Quote:
Originally Posted by AenorVZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sup. If you are just getting started on Green or thinking about it but worried you're starting too late, this thread is for you. I'm making full sets of banded for 30p and if you don't have 30p you can pay me back. I'm also giving away starting weapons absolutely free to help you get started. I've given away hundreds of sets of banded on Blue but I'm charging 30p on Green cause I feel players are more invested if they have to kick something in rather than just get it for free. Starting weapons are free though cause that will help you get that first 30p. Post your character name and play time and I'll find you.
Not sure if your still on blue anytime soon but if ever give me a tell and I like to work this out. Thanks!
Old 02-26-2020, 03:39 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Hi, just started playing today. Very pleased to see a bunch of low level players roaming in Freeport's outskirts at my EU hours. I missed the EQ train back then and I thought I'd never experience this.

Went with a sub-optimal Warrior Human because I always wanted to do this for some reason haha.
Old 02-28-2020, 08:07 PM
Large Rat

Thanks so much AenorVZ! i'm looking fly now and feel invincible!
Closed Thread