Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2014, 05:03 PM
Orc

Default Questions I've come up with in my two days here.

1) I forgot the explanation to this but, I've been chasing my corpse down all morning and afternoon. I died a dozen more times losing a few levels, but I guess my confusion is, why does my Invis drop if it says I have 15 minutes left? I would stalk a druid and beg for a port and invis, sow. Only to have it drop at the entrance to LOIO from FM almost every time.

2) Sneak questions. Would sneak allow me to get behind someone for a quest turn in, example CB belts for faction.

3)I think I discovered a bug, not super hazardous to most classes, but monks YES! If you hit a lag spike while picking up items, or click the area thrice for instance during a lag spike you will carry the weight of three items, when there was only one.

4) What level does a druid get a rez?

5) Anyone ever started KOS to the elves,dwarves and changed that? If so roughly how many bodies did it take?

5) I love it. Wait that's not a question but so what! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] If i Have more i'll ask later!
Old 04-24-2014, 05:31 PM
Sarnak

Welcome to the server!

I'll take a shot at your questions and I'm sure others will correct me if I'm wrong.

1) Invis icon shows max duration, but actual duration is random and less than that typically. Makes life interesting!

2) Sneak can be used for any NPC to make you indifferent to them so you can do quests and buy/sell. Just make sure you are behind them.

3) I don't play a monk, but it doesn't surprise me that lag spikes cause strange behavior.

4) Druids don't get rez. Clerics, Paladins, Necros.

5) Killing lotsa orcs and turning in Crushbone Belts/Legionnaire Pads will help you with Kelethin/Kaladim faction. Be aware that it also negatively affects some
other factions that you might not want.
Old 04-24-2014, 05:41 PM
Planar Protector

Note that invis gives you a text warning shortly before it fades
Closed Thread