Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2015, 03:20 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah, that's why I stipulated "limited" testing. That "limited testing" consisted of:
1) zoning into Skyshrine
2) conning KOS to mobs
3) using faction song sans lute
4) conning dubious to mobs
5) using faction song with lute
6) conning dubious to mobs

I well might have been on the two ends of dubious, but I was still dubious. From the wiki, Cinda's is a 610 point faction boost, Ervaj's flute is a 220% wind mod, and dubious faction is either -500 to -100, or -700 to -101. Assuming the wiki is correct, the flute alone should provide 732 faction points, and the largest faction spread for dubious is 599. There is no possible way I could have remained within the same faction spread if the flute worked as the wiki indicates. Now, the song value may already include an instrument mod (if so, what amount?), or the faction scale may be larger than the wiki indicates, or some other factor.
Old 07-29-2015, 01:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
afk with mana song from classic - PoP, bard life ez life
LMAO. Well pretty much the case for a ton of Bards on here. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Well at least the Hybrid Penalty will come off. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-29-2015, 01:37 PM
Sarnak

The issue with using BoH is that Niv's has a rune component that is consumed when an AE goes out there losing the regen. If you're raiding often Niv's provides less overall mitigation / healing than Shield of Song would yield. I'd have to side with Falkun, w/ epic and nearly BiS Kunark gear I can attain 255 dex easily which makes epic proc in offhand not even an issue. So I'll mainhand Lyran's / Sky horn flip flopping them to maintain DS / atk buff and Shield of Song / Cant / Resto. Maybe it'll serve a purpose in groups.
Old 07-29-2015, 02:50 PM
Fire Giant

Send a message via ICQ to applesauce25r624 Send a message via AIM to applesauce25r624

shame on you for not putting this in the melee forum
Closed Thread