Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-25-2017, 06:07 PM
Planar Protector

/shrug I pretty freely criticize and speak my mind about the staff, granted I'm not a dummy and don't flagrantly call them names or criticize them under the illusion that I'm owed a platform/the right to post. Granted also that getting on the staff's bad side isn't exactly the most popular thing to do, since most people here value their appeal to authority over someone calling a spade a spade.
Old 01-25-2017, 06:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If I gave a shit about a forum ban, I wouldn't post half the shit I do. These forums and this server is a running joke. It became a joke a long time ago when they tried to implement rules in a video game. Rules just create more rules and there is a reason the PnP never sticks on live. Too much grey area and you can't have a non-dev trying to interpret gameplay they have no idea about.

Sorry if you get upset (GM/mods too) that they can't take opinions or truth. You know there is an issue when you can't freely speak your mind about staff. I wonder if any other servers take that stance?
I GIVE 0 FUCKS

Was just pointing it out. You can speak freely I was just advising choosing your words wisely. Paul gets it.
Old 01-25-2017, 06:21 PM
Fire Giant

I don't think anyone calls them names but I'd say if someone is fucking around and posting in someones guild thread and that someone gets upset enough to report them and they actively get banned....that's pretty stupid. This is the internet and everyone knows you take 95% of everything on the internet with a grain of salt. People just get too emotionally invested in these games that they fear to call someone a fay gate or say the raid rules suck because there is a 45% probability they could be banned depending on the day.

I'd say no one is owed a platform or right to post but you can't hate those people. Without those people you never have anything correct and everyone would just accept the regular standards. Those people want a classic experience that was originally offered and marketed but never came to light. It's similar to me throwing a holiday party (at my expense) and getting everyone excited but the day before, I tell everyone it's for kids. I'm paying for the party and I put it together, but I've gotten everyone
s hopes up and wasted some peoples time.
Old 01-25-2017, 06:27 PM
Planar Protector

need a breaken forum banned thread now
Old 01-25-2017, 06:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanable [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
need a breaken forum banned thread now
The new trend of guild leaders getting banned I can get behind.
Closed Thread