Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2010, 04:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quellren has the right idea!

Abacab hasn't managed to last more than a day on any character without getting banned. But surprisingly, he's actually been defending the server for once. I can't unban him personally, no. His ban is built into the server. But diplomatic negotiations are never out of the question. And I'm not after character names. An example needs to be made.
It might be a hard concept for you to grasp, but when some people bitch about GMs power tripping, theyre actually defending the server.
Old 12-20-2010, 04:29 PM
Sarnak

I'd rather be unable to play for a little bit due to whiny little children flailing about in the throes of their temper tantrum than play with folks who cheat.

Keep swinging that Ban Hammer.
Old 12-20-2010, 04:41 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by xshayla701 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bahaha Aba, is your pq yoitrainlikeamotherfuckeryaknow
ahahahahahaha
Old 12-20-2010, 06:12 PM
Banned

Default elaida

sup dog? pm bro
Old 12-20-2010, 06:17 PM
Planar Protector

lol srsly..those tags here made me piss into my pants
Old 12-20-2010, 06:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol srsly..those tags here made me piss into my pants
Yea especially the one about Abacab having AIDS, that would be so funny in RL, like watching his face when the doctor tells him he has a deadly disease and take about 900$ worth of corporate pills each month so that he doesnt die weighting 75 pounds six months later like my friend's bro did in 1992 when medicine for AIDS was in its infancy.

That Uthgaard sure knows how to have a good time with them funny tags.
Old 12-20-2010, 06:25 PM
Planar Protector

wasnt referring to aba-related tags [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-20-2010, 06:37 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rango [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea especially the one about Abacab having AIDS, that would be so funny in RL, like watching his face when the doctor tells him he has a deadly disease and take about 900$ worth of corporate pills each month so that he doesnt die weighting 75 pounds six months later like my friend's bro did in 1992 when medicine for AIDS was in its infancy.

You're just one of those big, happy ones who's offended by everything, aren't you?
Old 12-20-2010, 07:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zigfreed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd rather be unable to play for a little bit due to whiny little children flailing about in the throes of their temper tantrum than play with folks who cheat.

Keep swinging that Ban Hammer.
+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
if your reason to be here is to ruin other peoples experiences and grief them off the server, then not only do you not deserve the privilege of playing here, but i will remove your ability to do so.
Old 12-20-2010, 07:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rango [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

If he died of Aids then he was either a Junkie a gay or dated a black.
Closed Thread