Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2018, 05:34 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you spend a shitload of time in Atlanta like these cops -- they probably saw a lot of 30-40 year old dudes with their teenage lovers. And not much was done about it because cops are largely blue collar macho homophobes that were probably just glade to ditch the scene.
Henry Rollins story basically said its the same in Venice Beach, CA. Cops are mostly looking to get away from gays and often refuse to take crime reports seriously. If someone gets murdered they reluctantly investigate and go through the motions while making sure to let the victims friend know that they know they are gay as a priority.

Henry isn't gay but that didn't stop the cops from referring to him as one repeatedly. The detectives were much nicer the following morning, but assuming a male roommate means you are automatically gay is a glaring example of blue-collar homophobia on the police force.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 01-30-2018, 06:06 AM
Planar Protector

Saw Atlanta and stopped reading
Old 01-30-2018, 06:54 AM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well that whole Queer as Folk series might not have helped...

The featured relationship (it was voted hottest couple on TV believe) was Brian (30) and Justin (17).

I don't remember anyone touching that shit. It was like "well its gay so whatever."

You just probably wouldn't see that with a straight couple on TV in year 2000.

But I do think 17 is quite a bit different than 14 when it comes down to it....its worth targeted men in their early to late 20s. So he really wasn't much a pedo so much as a psycho opportunist.
previous decades semiwoke;
all gays are not pedophiles, far from the truth. it might be a slightly smaller tiny % of gay people than straight, but it's still a tiny %.
however the lgbt agenda, in a organized/political sense, did become the pedophile agenda in the 80's. then it became all about AIDS. and now it's the pedophile agenda again but more obvious (it's most recent frontier being the promotion of genital, endocrine mutilation of children, children making decisions about their sexuality/gender etc)
the gay agenda has had an identity crisis ever since sodomy laws and shit stopped being a thing and your average gay man wasn't really facing a whole lot of discrimination. no fuel for the outrage fires.
misdirected, well justified societal revulsion.
Last edited by Xaanka; 01-30-2018 at 07:18 AM..
Old 01-30-2018, 07:17 AM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

way too many gay men would have no qualms with fucking a 15 year old though. or would say nothing and not care one bit if one of their friends does. it's at least half of gay men in these libcities, and that's a generous estimation -- reality's probably even worse. participation in, or at the very least tolerance of ephebophilia is the norm in the "lgbt community." way less would actually be the one to fuq a kid, but everyone turns a blind eye to it and you will probably be ostracized or met with hostility if you speak up about it.

noone's cool with pedos tho, i just mean like 15-17yo's.

like lol its true as fuck if you have any exposure to that community and can't admit that u lyin to yourself
morally it's whatever. that age range is legal in most of the world anyways, and it's p much always consensual. europeans prolly thinking its weird that americans think its weird to fuck a 16yo, etc, memes. but it is illegal, our states have drawn the line where they want to for a reason, and if you have a problem with that u should be calling your senator not creeping on highschoolers.

disclaimer: i disagree with this: one could make a reasonable case that the average 15-17yo is probably emotionally mature enough to consent.
and at the end of the day, consensual situations aren't the worst thing in the world. re: Milo's story. i find it gross, weird, and immoral but i'll concede that a lot of times it's not some kind of creepy situation.
but when the norm is not to ask questions it allows a lot of abusive situations involving teens to slip through the cracks. i don't like how it blurs the lines and shifts the overton window either.

gay community's shit and just because gay people as individuals are undeserving of crit doesn't mean the political entity should be safe from it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Xaanka; 01-30-2018 at 07:37 AM..
Old 01-30-2018, 07:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it might be a slightly smaller tiny % of gay people than straight, but it's still a tiny %.
larger** whoops
Old 01-30-2018, 08:50 AM
Banned

take a deep breath between forum posts my xude
Old 01-30-2018, 09:49 AM
Planar Protector

Wasn't Dahmer in Milwaukee?
Old 01-30-2018, 03:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea your right. IDK why I thought it was Atlanta...probably just because its one of the big gay hubs out there.
Old 01-30-2018, 07:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ya i thought so too but there's so much more wrong in his misunderstanding of dahmer that i kinda just glossed it over
Old 01-30-2018, 08:33 PM
Planar Protector

Not sure Dahmer could be fully understood. Such an extreme case, and he went beyond the line of redemption to a state that executing him in any fashion would be deemed okay by a rational mind. How would y'all feel about a public hanging of Larry Nassar?