Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2019, 01:56 PM
Sarnak

100 % confirmed possibly undecided
Old 02-21-2019, 02:49 PM
Fire Giant

I doubt whoever ends up with the camp tomorrow will give it up, but the rest of us can show up and help him do the kill then talk about what to do from there.
Old 02-21-2019, 06:11 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vilkata [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I doubt whoever ends up with the camp tomorrow will give it up, but the rest of us can show up and help him do the kill then talk about what to do from there.
See you there! Hope we can get a nice vibe going! Starting to miss the kumbaya line in warslik.
Old 02-21-2019, 07:22 PM
Fire Giant

I hope to be there too, really want in on this conversation if it happens.
Old 02-21-2019, 09:04 PM
Kobold

A little update: Never had such beard growth, stretching further and further down my neck, I don't know what's happening! HALP!
There seems to be a two player agreement as of last spawn 2 days ago: When window opens 7 hours before the 3 day mark, they meet and roll for the turn in.
I had in mind a lovely potential 14 hour poop sock with a 1 minute roll window, where we could get to know each other a little better!

One of the 2 in on that first agreement seems very reasonable and seeing how the more unreasonable players seems to have passed through, maybe we can get an agreement that suits us all? One unreasonable part still remain, let's not name names, but we can be sure that it might be a turn in and a kill of Skargus by that part.
Doesn't seem that player agreements are enforced by the MOD=GODS so maybe brace ourselves that any agreement will be ignored by a certain party.

What are your thoughts?
Old 02-21-2019, 09:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senescant [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
FTE Footrace
+1
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 02-21-2019, 09:21 PM
Kobold

It seems that An Angry Goblin has been compared to Stormfeather, seems weird seeing how it's a turn in item and a triggered "boss" pop. Closest comparable encounter would be ragefire.
Any which way, people seems to have been fudged over pretty bad by hungry pixeleers so far and I feel that these people should have their will accounted for.
As it stands now only those two have the exact timer and their agreement would there for be exclusive for them, seeing how they both agreed to meet up a certain time 72 - 7 hours after last turn in.
Is a hour window too long to apply the comfy Shady goblin turn in agreement?
Is a start of window roll the best way to ensure that the winning party could get his force over and stay idle for possibly 14 hours?

A roll when angry pops would lead to a certain hardcore commitment and also a possible force of people who could help the winner out for those players without a crew backing. If this is even a beneficial outcome? You be the judge.
Old 02-21-2019, 09:32 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
+1
FTE foot race would also be inflicted by the chance of wasted Report to Skargus issue, FTE without an engage message would create an amount of uncertainty.
Still a fair and decent suggestion.

I'm still for a poopsock and one minute roll window on spawn, maybe a shorter roll window. Just imagine how well we would know each other by the time it's our turn.

Or a list.
Old 02-21-2019, 10:04 PM
Kobold

Seems like a deal is forming: Valewind, honor to him, has stated that he mostly want fixed rules that doesn't change for a fourth time.

Since Valewind and Murobb are in an agreement with each other I'm going to give them the last word in this.

I have however had three "Report to Skargus bearers" agree to a roll ON pop of an angry goblin with a 2 minute Roll window. This would both be beneficial to the hard core GINA (still don't know who she is) white knights and to the casual, people with a life types, in their own way.

A two minute roll window would open up for the realities of the MASSIVE window, yet still eliminating sleeping, sexing with the wife, crab feasting etc AFKs (shameful).

As many have stated, the most important aspect of this civility is to eliminate the possible loss of "report to skargus" and a "Back to the Future: Wallowing in Warslik Woods" horror story.

Asking Valewind and Murobb to confirm or reject!

Thank you for your extreme civil discourse, I'm humbled by your grace.
Old 02-22-2019, 06:44 PM
Kobold

OKAY! We now have a a functioning model!
Today: 6 brave souls rolled after an angry goblin spawned.
Kunio won with a sick roll and we all helped him out with killing Warlord Skargus!
Congrats Kunio on your https://wiki.project1999.com/Regal_Band_of_Bathezid.

Special thanks to Murobb for agreeing to roll even though you had decided on a different model earlier! Very cool!

Looking forward too seeing you another time! With another three people! Remember to be early so you can catch up on the bantz!