Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2011, 02:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by guineapig [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's definitely not easy to exist as an evil race in Felwithe but there are a few options. There are 2 factionless vendors near the boat docks, the high elf next to the wall by the right pier (this is probably the most conveniently placed beta neutral vendor on the entire continent) and another in an abandoned tower near the aqua goblin camp. Granted the one at the tower has guards near by and only used that vendor when the guards were green con.

I'm pretty sure the dwarf rogue in DC will deal with evil races as well. Then of course there is the necromancer area of Akanon but I wouldn't suggest attempting that because there are so many other factions running all over the place that's it's probably not worth ever attempting. You should be able to deal with the browny merchant in LFay with certain illusions but last time I tried (long time ago) it wasn't working with any enchanter illusions on this server. I think I might be forgetting a few...

So yeah it sucks but it's certainly not impossible. Whether or not it's worth the hassle is another story.
b careful not to go near the house with that one next to docks or some angry woodelf ho will attack you
Old 11-10-2011, 03:04 PM
Planar Protector

Yes, definitely stay between the highelf and the water.

The dwarf under the docks is also beta neutral so he won't bother you.
Old 11-10-2011, 03:14 PM
Banned

this thread has only solidified that I will never visit this pfft [expletive] contintent full of [expletive]-azz [expletive] holding hands [expletive] each other up the [expletive] while sitting in a circle [expletive] each other until maximum [expletive] [explitive] fluids exchanged

fukk them [expletive]
Last edited by Lulz Sect; 11-10-2011 at 06:35 PM.. Reason: *unless im visiting my pal gloinz
Closed Thread