Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2017, 04:04 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnauga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.thelocal.se/20170111/inv...gotland-closed

Couldn't prove that they actually raped her since she had no trace of violence, and the analysis of their semen didn't turn anything

Fucking justice should have been lynched amirite

Official statement from swedish prosecution authority here :

Also: https://www.thelocal.se/20161015/sto...-rape-protests

So no DNA has been found on the victim, no signs of violence whatsoever on the victim and on the "crime" scene, nothing beside what she says ? that doesn't seem like a solid case to me.

Also, i really don't think any 'murican can say anything about the swedish justice system after this [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
since she had no trace of violence,
holyy shit you're a sick fuck. bro a crippled woman, with low blood pressure (aka muscle weakness) and fainting issues, isn't going to be able to leave visible marks while being held down and raped on a toilet by 6 adult men. this is basic common sense and says nothing about if a rape has occurred or not.

dna tests were only taken after swedes protested and burned a refugee center. it originally was not investigated. the suspects were released within hours of being detained. the original investigation was called off within hours until this story received international attention and sparked protest.

it seems like there's a lot of witnesses the swedish government never even talked to according to your links. the taxi driver, whoever found her.. you're showing me that sweden did not perform a proper investigation of these events and making it look like it was covered up.

so according to jaurnauga it's never rape, as long as she's too weak to leave a mark on you (rope, children, etc are good strategies) and don't nut inside her. it's gonna be a real mind boggler when i point out to you guys that rape was legal in france up until 1980.

edit: hahaha she literally has a medical condition that causes paralysis http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7355186.html
Last edited by Xaanka; 06-01-2017 at 04:15 PM..
Old 06-01-2017, 04:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's gonna be a real mind boggler when i point out to you guys that rape was legal in france up until 1980.
Could be huge if true

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 06-01-2017, 04:38 PM
Banned

i bet the swedecucks took her fingernails away in the name of "equality"[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-01-2017, 04:42 PM
Banned

you're one incompetent rapist if you let a cripple leave marks on you

let alone w the boys on hand
Old 06-01-2017, 04:44 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Could be huge if true
lol check wikipedia my dude its true
Old 06-01-2017, 04:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnauga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
kek
Old 06-01-2017, 05:24 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dna tests were only taken after swedes protested and burned a refugee center. it originally was not investigated. the suspects were released within hours of being detained. the original investigation was called off within hours until this story received international attention and sparked protest.
Wrong: https://www.thelocal.se/20161013/pro...lleged-threats

Quote:
The former prosecutor on the case, Mats Wihlborg, claimed that several people had attended his residence after the men were released.

(..)

Forensic samples taken from the site of the alleged rape are reportedly being analyzed by Sweden’s National Forensic Centre (NFC) in an effort to establish how many people may have been involved.
Clearly says that the samples were already taken before the first prosecutor stopped instructing the case (because he receiveed threats from your buddy boys, by the way)

We already know what the DNA tests said..

Quote:
it seems like there's a lot of witnesses the swedish government never even talked to according to your links. the taxi driver, whoever found her.. you're showing me that sweden did not perform a proper investigation of these events and making it look like it was covered up.
Reading skills Xankaa. Try it.

https://translate.google.fr/translat...-text=&act=url

Quote:
Several interrogations have been held with the suspects and with the plaintiff. In addition, the witnesses have heard. There are no witnesses in place where the criminal offenses should have been carried out. The witnesses heard are people who met the plaintiff before and after the event. Crime site investigation has been made. In addition, fights from the crime scene have been analyzed. Samples have also been taken from the plaintiff's and the suspects bodies and subsequently analyzed. It has been possible to clarify some parts of the process, which lasted for about an hour.

"Despite a comprehensive investigation, we have not been able to investigate all details. This is because people who have been in place provided information that is unclear and in some cases contradictory, says Deputy Chief Prosecutor Åke Olsson.

The investigation has not shown that any of the suspects by violence or threat forced the plaintiff to perform or withstand a sexual act.

Quote:
so according to jaurnauga it's never rape, as long as she's too weak to leave a mark on you (rope, children, etc are good strategies) and don't nut inside her
if your neighbour says you raped her and she has no evidence whatsoever, no witnesses, nothing, you should go to jail for up to 14 years ? i don't think you have any idea what is justice.

Ever read To Kill a Mockingbird ..? you should, that's one of the greatest thing that ever came out of your country. Although, since you can barely read 200 words articles on breitbart or infowars without even checking any sources, i seriously doubt you have the brain skills required [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
it's gonna be a real mind boggler when i point out to you guys that rape was legal in france up until 1980.
LUL.

https://www.legifrance.gouv.fr/affic...Texte=19940228

Quote:
Article 332

Créé par Loi 1810-02-17 promulguée le 27 février 1810
Modifié par Loi 80-1041 1980-12-23 art. 1 I JORF 24 décembre 1980
Abrogé par Loi n°92-1336 du 16 décembre 1992 - art. 372 (V) JORF 23 décembre 1992 en vigueur le 1er mars 1994

Tout acte de pénétration sexuelle, de quelque nature qu'il soit, commis sur la personne d'autrui, par violence, contrainte ou surprise, constitue un viol [*définition*].

Le viol sera puni de la réclusion criminelle à temps de cinq à dix ans [*sanction, montant, durée*].

Toutefois, le viol sera puni de la réclusion criminelle à temps de dix à vingt ans lorsqu'il aura été commis soit sur une personne particulièrement vulnérable en raison d'un état de grossesse, d'une maladie, d'une infirmité ou d'une déficience physique ou mentale, soit sur un mineur de quinze ans, soit sous la menace d'une arme, soit par deux ou plusieurs auteurs ou complices, soit par un ascendant légitime, naturel ou adoptif de la victime ou par une personne ayant autorité sur elle ou encore par une personne qui a abusé de l'autorité que lui confèrent ses fonctions [*circonstances aggravantes*].
Quote:
Any act of sexual penetration of any kind committed on the person of another by violence, coercion or surprise constitutes a rape.

Rape will be punishable by criminal imprisonment for five to ten years [sanction, amount, duration].

However, rape shall be punishable by imprisonment for a term of ten to twenty years when committed on a person who is particularly vulnerable because of a state of pregnancy, illness, infirmity, A physical or mental impairment, either on a minor of fifteen years, or under the threat of a weapon, or by two or more authors or accomplices, or by a legitimate natural or adoptive ascendant of the victim or by a person in authority Or by a person who has abused the authority conferred on him by his duties [* aggravating circumstances *].
Moron.

Quote:

edit: hahaha she literally has a medical condition that causes paralysis http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7355186.html
Ok, my dear Xankaa, you're gonna read your link and quote me when it says she has a condition that causes paralysis.

from your link:

Quote:
Her lawyer, Staffan Fredriksson, said the woman was paralysed when the abuse started and was physically unable to resist.
Quote:
"This was going on for a couple of hours. She got paralysed in this situation and was not able to bring herself to resist physically, other than saying no."
..where do you read she has a condition that causes paralysis ..? what about "fainting issues" ? do you have reading skills or do you just repeat whatever tantrum you found in infowars comments section ..? the only condition that's mentioned is the fact that she's on a wheelchair..! do your mind just make up stuff as it goes ..? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

GREEN: Ineluki - Human Shadow Knight of Inoruuk

lulz
Old 06-01-2017, 05:31 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
making it look like it was covered up.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Why would they cover up that and send the guys i already talked about here to jail ..?

GREEN: Ineluki - Human Shadow Knight of Inoruuk

lulz
Old 06-01-2017, 05:41 PM
Planar Protector

Jarn, ignoring all the infowars dogshit, the fact of the matter is, hundreds of thousands of economic migrants poured into Europe in 2016, and hundreds of thousands more are on their way or waiting in Libya right now.

These people are just in search of a better life, but they do not have the same values, education, ethics (not necessarily worse, but different), etc. The countries they come from are largely corrupt, dirty, and primitive. You can blame some of that on neo-Imperialism but you're naive if you think it isn't primarily due to culture, namely issues such as factionalism, lack of respect for the rule of law and due process, orthodox religious piety, lack of entrepreneurial spirit, etc. The people from those countries bring these values with them.

The influx of so many foreigners from countries with lower HDI's will permanently change Europe. Can you honestly say that it will be for the better?

When the Irish, Greeks, and Italians came to the USA, we had similar concerns. But the cultural quirks they brought were minor and they largely integrated within 1 or 2 generations. Sub-saharan Africa, on the other hand, is an entirely alien society, and while they are still motivated by the same human feelings and desires and are therefore relateable, successful government is build on the abstract, and requires that the citizenry have certain values. The Constitution of the United States would not have arisen if we were a Spanish colony. Our founding fathers were culturally influenced by the enlightenment political revolution in anglo Europe, specifically men like Locke and Voltaire who were products of liberal cultures.
Last edited by Lune; 06-01-2017 at 05:43 PM..
Old 06-01-2017, 05:43 PM
Banned

lol posting like he's right on the verge of busting open the migrant rape "right wing conspiracy theory"
Closed Thread