Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2019, 05:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We should have a daily thank liberals post. Allow me to start-

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.296ce6567b16

Thanks liberals.
How do you get around the paywall?
Old 11-15-2019, 05:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dunno (yet), but it seems like Nixon is going to jail now
Muellers got him for sure this time. There's no way Hillary will lose with 98% odds. No one can say grab em by the pussy and still be elected president. He's finished.
Old 11-15-2019, 05:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dunno (yet), but it seems like Nixon is going to jail now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Muellers got him for sure this time. There's no way Hillary will lose with 98% odds. No one can say grab em by the pussy and still be elected president. He's finished.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Domo's right, Nixon is going to jail.

(That's an impressive joke for an ESL speaker, if it was intentional. <3)
Old 11-15-2019, 05:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Can anyone explain the crimes Roger Stone was convicted of in plain English?
Obstruction of Congress, Making false statements to Congress, Witness Tampering. Pretty self explanatory, bucko. Can't lie to congress and get away with it.
Old 11-15-2019, 05:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Obstruction of Congress, Making false statements to Congress, Witness Tampering. Pretty self explanatory, bucko. Can't lie to congress and get away with it.
Was there any russian collusion or did they just catch him saying he ate a ham sandwich one day instead of roast beef?

Incoming pardon?
Old 11-15-2019, 05:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Was there any russian collusion or did they just catch him saying he ate a ham sandwich one day instead of roast beef?

Incoming pardon?
Does it matter what he lied about? He lied to Congress and got caught. Do the crime, do the time.

Trump also lied to the Special Counsel.

Quote:
“Isn’t it fair to say that the president’s written answers were not only inadequate and incomplete because he didn’t answer many of your questions, but where he did, his answers showed that he wasn’t always being truthful?” Democratic lawmaker Val Demings asked as Mueller testified before the House intelligence panel.

“Generally,” Mueller said.
Val Demings is A+
Old 11-15-2019, 05:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Imagine if the colonies weren’t armed and didn’t revolt. Would there be an America? The answer is no.
America existed before it revolted, that is how it was able to organise support from foreign nations (and I made a historical mistake here, I think, because I think the Revolution in France actually happened after that of America, so at this stage France was not anti monarchist, but was still anti-England). As I already stated, Americans would have had weapons regardless of if they were permitted to or not, especially as their revolution was bankrolled and supplied by France.

Quote:
Would you go door to door if there’s a 50% chance you die? How about 25%? When you start answering these question you realize that those stats completely and utterly matter and less people are willing to go door to door if society is armed and dangerous towards them.
I wouldn't go door to door to round people up even with a 0% chance of death. I find it disturbing that you apparently would.

Quote:
You are clearly wrong on all accounts.
Laughable statement, shows you are running out of real arguments. You literally failed to address any of my points and just uncountried France to try dismiss my post out of hand.
Old 11-15-2019, 05:36 PM
Planar Protector

That's how every conversation with him and the other alt-right Trump cultists seems to go. Can't stick to the topic, can't argue the points, just make shit up and change the topic or scope of the conversation.
Old 11-15-2019, 05:37 PM
Sarnak

France was so anti England that they bankrupted themselves to finance the struggle, which later resulted in their own revolution. There would be no USA without France. They were quite literally our first real friends.

Now we make stupid jokes about them surrendering.
Old 11-15-2019, 05:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeboim [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
France was so anti England that they bankrupted themselves to finance the struggle, which later resulted in their own revolution. There would be no USA without France. They were quite literally our first real friends.

Now we make stupid jokes about them surrendering.
Great and there would be no US without an armed colonies. What would they do, throw rocks against the red coats?
Closed Thread