Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 11-08-2018, 01:15 AM
Fire Giant

What can I say? Another great cycle for Paradiggum. We picked up FTE on a competitive Vyemm, then brought it in clean and whipped him, downed Cekenar no problem, and took advantage of everyone being in fear to KO Eashen. MAN that pull happens fast.

Thanks to our AG friends for hopping in and answering the call to make sure the mobs got into camp and dead - and Grats on the great loot all around.

Want to be a part of a tight knit crew that does all the content in the game and has the infrastructure to make it happen? p99ps.com is your spot.

See you around.
Old 11-08-2018, 03:40 AM
Kobold

Grats guys !
Old 11-08-2018, 02:11 PM
Fire Giant

Grats to our clean up crew today, picking up Ikky, Silverwing, Zlexak, and Sevelak. Way to finish off the triplets sweep with our E/O friends today.
Last edited by Baylan295; 11-08-2018 at 02:38 PM.. Reason: Edit: I typo SO BAD
Old 11-10-2018, 02:42 PM
Sarnak

A friendly group of people having fun, exploring Norrath, and killing some dragons along the way.

If you’ve ever wanted to step into the raiding scene but have been discouraged about joining the guilds who have members with multiple years of DKP to compete against, it's worth checking out PS. We just transitioned to a DKP loot allocation system very recently, so everyone starts on an even playing field as everyone else. No more waiting 3 months for your probation period to end and another several months to generate enough DKP to even think about bidding.

PS competes on raid targets when it’s smart and has slain nearly every creature on the server. We go after the big guys once or twice per week, prioritize helping people finish epics, but most importantly have fun without making this game our second job.

Check out p99ps.com or shoot us a tell in-game if you’re looking for a band of people to enjoy the game with!
Old 11-18-2018, 01:39 AM
Kobold

For p1999ers new and old --

I don't need fancy (ogremath?) numbers to convince you to join Paradigm Shift.

Here, we have a dedicated group of friends who have fun together on a regular basis (and by regular, I mean 97.66% of the time!)

You'll get plenty of items to upgrade your character here, but if you want the absolute best gear possible in as fast a time as possible (so you can say you beat the game and move on), then we're not the right guild for you (there's several guilds who will be more than welcome to offer you graphs and spreadsheets of how fast you'll get your stuff!)

But, it's a time-locked, content-frozen server - what's the rush? Enjoy the journey! We go after mobs big and small, work with other guilds in an inclusive, friendly fashion but most importantly, we enjoy the game throughout. In Paradigm Shift, your raid/guild leader is never going to yell at you because you made a mistake - though be aware your mistake might become a guild meme that we'll all laugh at together (is that mob up? is it RUNYAN CONFIRMED?)

We only really have one true rule: don't be a jerk.

I'm proud to lead a guild that I can honestly say I like and respect each member of my guild. Want to join our family? Check us out at p99ps.com
Old 11-18-2018, 02:21 AM
Sarnak

These guys have hosted me on a few of their guild HoT raids and it made me realise I have no idea how they kill anything, anywhere. They're always drunk and every pull seems to consist of two or three rampaging mobs that they insist on killing simultaneously.

They have some fun and friendly people, and they definitely punch above their weight when they decide to get serious.

Excited to see how you guys do with the new DKP system, and looking forward to seeing you in ToV more!

<3
Old 11-19-2018, 05:31 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezzie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
These guys have hosted me on a few of their guild HoT raids and it made me realise I have no idea how they kill anything, anywhere. They're always drunk and every pull seems to consist of two or three rampaging mobs that they insist on killing simultaneously.

They have some fun and friendly people, and they definitely punch above their weight when they decide to get serious.

Excited to see how you guys do with the new DKP system, and looking forward to seeing you in ToV more!

<3
Thanks for the kind words Monrezz. We do like to keep our pulls lively in HoT, it keeps me from AFKing on a cleric.

We are very proud of the culture we have created - one that encourages guildies to help guildies, to compete hard when it makes sense, and to not take this game TOO seriously.

Some of my absolute favorite kills involve doing something a little sketchy or crazy. My first time playing a cleric in a chain was a 23(?) man Telkenor. I didn’t even have hotkeys set up and was changing it mid-fight.

I was also there for a 19 man Vindi where enchanter pet DPS was king.

I’ve full cleared VP (killing PD after she Ch’s is an endurance test!) and seen us beat every guild on the server in a COTH race (WTB Pearl, anyone?), and I’ve watched us pick up and bring in live (and competitive) pulls of pretty much every NToV mob. We have the infrastructure to make it happen too - and we’re probably the only guild other than AM and TP that can say that.

We have a late night crew that is QB’d by Pyxiss, a member, with a bunch of people from a smattering of different guilds, that likes to do absolutely insane things in Hate/Fear/DN.

In 6 months I’ve gone from a total raiding noob to an expected contributor that is regularly asked to set up, tag, FTE, COTH, and goalie.

So - join PS, and you can get in on the ground floor of a fresh DKP system and play with a selectively neckbeardy group of folks that’s focused on doing content on our terms.
Old 12-08-2018, 09:38 PM
Sarnak

It has been a month since the conversion to DKP, and we are certainly enjoying it. This past month we've taken down our fair share of dragons/giants without staring at walls for prolonged periods of time. We've also been able to knock out quite a few epics which I'm glad to see our members holding now. We have had some new friends join the guild and welcome anyone else who wants to take a step into the raiding scene without making it your second job.

Check out p99ps.com or shoot us some tells!
Old 12-08-2018, 09:47 PM
Sarnak

Will anyone yell "Shut the fuck up Camien" in voice at me? I miss that, and that's the only way I'll join another predominantly raiding guild again. Asking for a friend...
Old 12-09-2018, 03:19 PM
Sarnak

Runyan will do anything for the right price...
Closed Thread