Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2018, 04:05 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

100th reply, you pedants. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-17-2018, 05:24 PM
Kobold

Fright today again. Fun guild to be in!
Old 11-17-2018, 06:01 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fright today again. Fun guild to be in!
No fake Fingerz here... we got the real deal.

#RuthlessAndToothless
Old 11-17-2018, 06:50 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikebro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No fake Fingerz here... we got the real deal.

#RuthlessAndToothless
Truth... the entire server doesn't live under a rock.

oh and bump for good people!! <3
Old 11-20-2018, 03:04 PM
Aviak

Just wanted to give a shout-out to Core for being very generous this morning overall.

My guild (BG) noticed that Zord RF was up and went to start clearing the fire giants down towards Naggy's lair. However, something which I didn't realize until now, was Core had a cleric parked down at the lair already. They could have easily leap-frogged us and went for the turn-in, but instead, had an officer send me a tell asking what our intentions were. My response was simple, to turn in the Pearl to spawn Ragefire!
Instead of giving me a hard time, Core chose to back down and actually help us clear the giants in order for us to perform the turn-in!

So this goes out to people who give these guys a bad rep, as this isn't the case, at least based off of my personal experience! /salute
Old 11-20-2018, 03:21 PM
Planar Protector

Pras
Old 11-20-2018, 07:17 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimmskld [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So this goes out to people who give these guys a bad rep, as this isn't the case, at least based off of my personal experience! /salute
Thanks for the kind words.
What many dont realize is the majority of our guild really don't care about loot that much. I mean yeah we gear up alts and stuff and its fun to get somethint shiny once in a while but most of our members are former endgame raiders. We just enjoying playing with each other and love the thrill of mobilizing, competing with other guilds for a kill and just enjoying the game.

Meaning if something fun spawns and we can make a low # kill yeah we absolutely gonna go for it. But if another guild has a cleric who would really love to get their epic, naw we arnt gonna train and do shady shit to bum rush ragefire for a mq plat sale. Hell id bet if you just message us and say can you help me kill X epic mob if we arnt busy lot of us would be down just for the hell of helping someone ans having fun.
Old 11-21-2018, 10:49 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
100th reply, you pedants. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A hotdog is a sandwich, but a post isn’t necessarily a reply (but a reply is a post)
Old 11-21-2018, 11:47 AM
Kobold

Most of the time reading these forums are what keep me from wanting to come back and start playing the game again and then, there are things like this.

#brofist for these types of shenanigans.

<3 Nissmo
Old 11-21-2018, 01:11 PM
Kobold

Core is cool.