Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs > Velious Beta > Quest Bugs

Closed Thread

Old 12-13-2014, 01:54 PM
Planar Protector

So I did this again. This time 2 boxing.

Listened to script, rooted Murdrick on Druid #1 (who then I ran out of the tunnel and set to autorun towards Thurg. Then main druid nukes down Murdrick. He died just fine with this method. I am guessing there is a despawn timer at play, my kiting and snaring was taking too long when I was doing it solo.

Now I am working on collecting an Ice Ball and Runed Sea Shell...
Last edited by Daldaen; 12-13-2014 at 01:56 PM..
Old 12-14-2014, 01:57 AM
Planar Protector

Yea drop rates are out of wack for certain items in the quest. Specifically these:
  1. High Quality Walrus Hide - Should be set to about 16% (expect 1/8). Currently its much much worse.
  2. High Quality Cougarskin - Should be set to about 12% (expect 1/9). Currently its a little worse. (may be RNG here I guess)
  3. Iceball - Should be set to about 12% (expect 1/9). Currently its much much worse. I am testing the EW ones not Iceclad ones.

The Iceball is particularly awful for me right now. I should've seen 5+ of them by now.
Old 12-14-2014, 04:30 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea drop rates are out of wack for certain items in the quest. Specifically these:
  1. High Quality Walrus Hide - Should be set to about 16% (expect 1/8). Currently its much much worse.
  2. High Quality Cougarskin - Should be set to about 12% (expect 1/9). Currently its a little worse. (may be RNG here I guess)

The Iceball is particularly awful for me right now. I should've seen 5+ of them by now.
Did these two tonight:
1 HQ Walrus pelt from 179 "a walrus"
2 HQ Cougar Pelt from 92 "a snow cougar"
2 HQ Kodiak pelt from 72 "a tundra kodiak"
Old 12-14-2014, 09:33 AM
Planar Protector

Yep Walrus and Cougar HQs are way too rare.

The tundra Kodiak one looks about right.

I shall though is way too rare as well. I feel 80%+ of the time the snow dervish corpses just poof entirely cause they have nothing on them. Rarely they have faster words and once I got an icy mantle.
Old 12-14-2014, 10:31 AM
Sarnak

I raised this with nilbog as well (with the IC dervishes instead), but he feels its in order
Old 12-14-2014, 12:28 PM
Planar Protector

Yea its definitely not working :/. Iceball was deemed common by all posts and quest comments. Dunno why it would share loot tables with anything else, it was just a trash drop.
Old 12-14-2014, 09:48 PM
Sarnak

Ring 7

The Warden Bruke's guards won't assist once you've deagroed if you are not KoS to Kromriff.

How to reproduce:
1- max out giants
2- agro warden bruke, spawning his guards
3- FD
4- agro him again, only him will attack you, even tho his guards are following him around
Old 12-14-2014, 09:50 PM
Planar Protector

It was a common strategy to hide behind the wall and aggro Warden. The guards would path to his location but not aggro because he ran through the wall at you.

They should not be linked.
Old 12-14-2014, 11:45 PM
Sarnak

Ring 8: the line of archers at the gate only attack if they are being attacked, they will just watch their friends being murdered ten feet in front of them without ever sending a single arrow, training things on top of them did no good either.

Once agroed (had to fd something on them and get the giant to agro them), they will only melee whatever is on them, they wont use ranged attacks. tried pulling something that they were agro on far away and just watched them run back to it to smack it with the back of their xbow.
Old 12-21-2014, 12:04 AM
Developer

Send a message via AIM to Aeolwind Send a message via MSN to Aeolwind Send a message via Yahoo to Aeolwind

Quote:
The Ry'Gorr Messenger ran at SoW speed. I didn't see any mention of him having his quick of feet. He should run but shouldn't be tough to catch with SoW I don't believe.
As a cleric with Jboots back in the day, he left me in the dust. I had to be positioned to catch him with a fast nuke or bring my pocket druid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilbog
If all the polls I have done up until now fully counted, you would be playing on some abomination of a PVP server with 2-10 boxing based on votes from people named xcm234nv and adfa234.
Closed Thread