Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2018, 11:39 AM
Sarnak

Default Velious Class Armor fashion comparison?

Is there any page buried somewhere in the wiki that has fashion comparisons of Thurg, Kael, and Skyshrine class armor sets? Or, dare I say, PoM armor set?
Old 11-07-2018, 11:42 AM
Sarnak

here let me make it easy !

Thurg=lame. Skyshrine=boring. Kael=Cool. PoM=Sexy.

Long live Tormax!
[57 Ranger] Breeann (Wood-Elf) <The Second Sons>
[40 Enchanter] Mellisandra (Human) <The Second Sons>
Old 11-07-2018, 11:47 AM
Planar Protector

Human ranger in Skyshrine.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-07-2018, 11:50 AM
Planar Protector

This page, http://wiki.project1999.com/Fashion#...r_Sets_by_Race, has all of the new textures that were introduced in Velious for generic armor, but it doesn't have the Dwarf/Giant/Dragon armor.

The best the wiki has for Velious (or any other armor) is the fashion categories. Let's say you go to a specific piece of Velious armor, http://wiki.project1999.com/Woven_Grass_Chestguard. At the bottom there will be 1-2 categories: a fashion style ("Fashion: Velious Leather 2" in this case) and a fashion tint or color ("Fashion: Blue Stone").

You can click on either of those links to see armor with that style/tint. If you're lucky, someone will have uploaded a picture of your exact armor (or at least some armor with the same style/tint, which looks identical). If you're less lucky, there will be armor with the same fashion style, but a different tint. In that case you'll have to look at the tint category to see what its color looks like, and then imagine the style with a slightly different color.

And if no one has uploaded an image for either the style or the tint ... time for Google (OR, time to find someone wearing a suit of that armor in-game, take a screenshot, and add it to the wiki!)

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 11-07-2018, 12:48 PM
Kobold

Does Velious Ringmail exist? It shows up in the texture sets by race, but I don't see it listed in the Fashion Categories. http://wiki.project1999.com/Category:Fashion But then Velious cloth isn't there and I know that exists.
Old 11-07-2018, 12:58 PM
Planar Protector

The names of the armor types in that image come from ... God knows where. The names of the armor types in the wiki categories come from Lucy (the database behind Allakhazam).

(The names of the tints I auto-generated using a software library that names colors, because Lucy only has the hex codes for the tints, which aren't useful to most people.)

So, I'm sure there's some connection between the names of the armor in the images, and the names Lucy chose, but I haven't taken the time to track down what that connection is.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Closed Thread