Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2018, 01:24 AM
Banned

is there a pixel equity package being offered?
Old 11-21-2018, 02:39 AM
Planar Protector

As a Brit, I commend how far ahead you are prepping for this raid, 12th September (I assume 2019) is very far away!
Old 11-21-2018, 03:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Plenty of people aren't concerned with the loot and are there for the experience. A lot of folks wouldn't be able to do complete growth raids without these open raids. This has all been stated before in previous threads. Stay mad though.
Why do you always think everyone is mad? I'm not mad, it's just offputting if every drop is basically a scout roll. /shrug

Who's the greedy one again? The guy rolling just for the character he's playing, or the guy with several alts camped outside rolling on everthing that drops?
Old 11-21-2018, 03:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why do you always think everyone is mad? I'm not mad, it's just offputting if every drop is basically a scout roll. /shrug

Who's the greedy one again? The guy rolling just for the character he's playing, or the guy with several alts camped outside rolling on everthing that drops?
the guy rolling for the character he's playing is greedy, because the other guy has 5 hungry toons that are going without loot
Old 11-21-2018, 03:09 AM
Planar Protector

"The needs of the maniac outweigh the needs of the frugal" Captain Spock.
Old 11-21-2018, 03:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by indiscriminate_hater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the guy rolling for the character he's playing is greedy, because the other guy has 5 hungry toons that are going without loot
Good point. I know when I've been bested.

*runs 7 alts to WL so I don't appear greedy*
Old 11-21-2018, 03:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I usually say it when someone sounds mad

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 11-21-2018, 04:17 AM
Planar Protector

It's not like Hyjal is the only person capable of forming an open raid. Other raids with other rules on loot distribution could be made ^^

For an easy "turn up and enjoy, maybe get lucky" event I don't think this is a bad thing.
Old 11-21-2018, 02:17 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Can't wait to not show up to this and laugh at all the cucks who still login to Velious locked server.
Old 11-22-2018, 01:31 AM
Sarnak

You should have never be allowed to talk again for calling others cucks.
Closed Thread