Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2018, 04:30 AM
Planar Protector

www.everlore.com is viewable on web.archive.org - the comments section on some quests/NPCs is entertainment in itself [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-21-2018, 05:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Im not going to name this one person in the story because of some bad stuff that happened recently, but I used to play on Rallos Zek and Sullon Zek. I was in a few larger pvp guilds but before then I was by myself. on RZ, I would collect no drop plate and was playing as a paladin. This one guy I met one day was a huge shit talker and he was a low level pvper playing as a level 12 wizard. We always had fights where he wouldnt kill me but I couldnt kill him either before someone got away. One time I plugged and came back 8 hours later to him standing at the zone to meet me. We fought for days in this slow battle but never killed each other. I got bored of my paladin.

I made a rogue, and eventually one day ran into this guy again, but I had a different name. He was starting up a pvp guild so I joined it with the intent of double crossing him when I saw him wearing an expensive item and was vunerable. Eventually on one of our little group attacks on newbies around blackburrow and qeynos hills, I was alone with him, he was low hp, and taking clothes off. I then backstabbed him and stole his robe of the oracle. He was like wtf was that, and I told him I FINALLY GOT YOU ITS ME and my characters name. He was pissed as hell.

I left his guild, and joined Flowers of Happiness, and continued to battle him with my rogue. We did kill each other a bunch then but the slow buildup at first was pretty fun. The guy referenced above, Fansy, had a bard and also a wizard I would group with on the RZ side of things. One of the greatest slaughters was when I joined them and we had a mini war against the other guys small guild. Fansy was with me when we whooped ass.

Eventually, I made a necro which ended up being my last RZ character and my highest main. The dude I had a fued with decided to go past 12. I met up with him when we were both around 39.. and again he invited me to his guild but then saw I was FoH tagged. I didn't even try to be tricky with him. I told him who I was.. but it had been months since we encountered each other, and he asked to join forces with me to kill people, so we did. It was cool [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I accidentally bumped into the guy, who happened to be using his ridiculous name over 14 years later in another game, and we added each other on facebook. Then he started trying to sell me on his religion, I declined, and he blocked me. That was fun :P We had a rocky life together on everquest and real life.

On Sullon Zek, again I was with Flowers. Everyone knows Fansy of course. He was a Half elf bard at first, but then he rerolled Vah Shir during luclin era. I did most of my group exploits with him when he decided to go past level 5 of course, after the sand giant training ordeal. The funny thing is, he never stopped being what I consider mosquito annoying. Fansy liked to be a goofy kind of annoying. He wasn't a bad guy at all. He got us all shouting GO GO GOOD TEAM as we inevitably were always outnumbered by the rediculously large evil diety team.

Cool story!

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Closed Thread