Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2021, 07:29 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sinbillibnis said in a stoic, calm manner that completepts was bitching at volunteers.
Seems like you have a poor understanding of stoicism.
Old 06-26-2021, 10:56 PM
Kobold

I appreciate the support Jimjam, I appreciate that my intent was clear to at least some.
Old 06-27-2021, 02:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jontheripper [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seems like you have a poor understanding of stoicism.
It’s a mid 40s version of torpor that came out in LoY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinbillibnis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I appreciate the support Jimjam, I appreciate that my intent was clear to at least some.
Yw. Glad I read your tone right.
Last edited by Jimjam; 06-27-2021 at 02:33 AM..
Old 06-29-2021, 01:03 PM
Large Rat

Originally and still so, the issue really was my understanding. Having used /ex for many years like many players, I'd just never encountered an offline death, and (apparently) a subsequent 3-10 + hour LD presence on-line, which counted off the rez timer to extinction. < This prior sentence having been explained to me by the forum responders- which again thanks!

If it seemed as if I were accusing volunteers (guides etc) of some kind of misbehavior, I apologize definitely- never meant to do so. It's awesome people are willing to give their time to the game and community, p99 rocks.

Ultimately I feel like the rez "rules" were kinda weird with an upfront NO answer to any kind of rez/help. Even if it were due to a misunderstanding, and possibly *not* a bug- which was my first perception- not helping fix a bug or client issue seemed odd to me, right? No entitlement here, back to the grind!
Last edited by completepts; 06-29-2021 at 01:08 PM.. Reason: Corpse timer
Old 06-29-2021, 08:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by completepts [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Originally and still so, the issue really was my understanding. Having used /ex for many years like many players, I'd just never encountered an offline death, and (apparently) a subsequent 3-10 + hour LD presence on-line, which counted off the rez timer to extinction. < This prior sentence having been explained to me by the forum responders- which again thanks!

If it seemed as if I were accusing volunteers (guides etc) of some kind of misbehavior, I apologize definitely- never meant to do so. It's awesome people are willing to give their time to the game and community, p99 rocks.

Ultimately I feel like the rez "rules" were kinda weird with an upfront NO answer to any kind of rez/help. Even if it were due to a misunderstanding, and possibly *not* a bug- which was my first perception- not helping fix a bug or client issue seemed odd to me, right? No entitlement here, back to the grind!
Good on you, OP.
Closed Thread