Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2018, 08:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LulzSect© [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ohhh I totally agree with this btw. It's messed up. Big time. It makes womeny people very unhappy with their appearence unless it's neotenous childlike zoinistic aryan sex doll perfection.
Old 07-29-2018, 07:04 PM
Banned

The problem I think is not that there are hot women or men on TV. It's that its the norm. Lets do a show about judges! Bang, all the judges are photoshoped milfs and one of them is in her mid-20s with some grey highlights.

In the past, the men would be relatively normal looking except the main character tended to be hotter than average...Now the guys are similarly hot...I would argue moreso tbh...It takes a lot more exercise to pass for hot as a guy on modern media than it does for women.

This is Tom Brady shirtless:

tom-brady-goes-shirtless-for-costa-rica-beach-stroll-10.jpg

Sure he's hot enough to be a pro football player IRL...they probably just wouldn't let him play one on T.V...That's just not going to cut it. Meanwhile, back here IRL -- Tom Brady is in better shape than the vast majority of men his age...even then most younger than him.

This is Megan Fox in transformers playing the hot highschool girl next door:

proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg

Is that really an appropriate depiction for every teenage boy to grow up with? That's what a hot high school girl looks like? Megan Fox is born the same year as me, she is 32... that means besides the over the top model imagery and camra mods... she was 22-23. This is what she looked like at 18:

1kcwp6o6bitx.jpg

By then everyone that knew her was telling her to get into modeling acting etc because she was clearly way hotter than average. No way she would be going out with some random high school geek. But that is basically every movie a teenage boy watches...a geek getting with a 23 year old Meagan Fox.
Old 07-30-2018, 06:42 AM
Banned

What do you do if an autistic boy comes up to you and asks to fist bump you?

Accuse him of sexual harassment, of course.
Old 07-30-2018, 09:49 AM
Fire Giant

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The problem I think is not that there are hot women or men on TV. It's that its the norm. Lets do a show about judges! Bang, all the judges are photoshoped milfs and one of them is in her mid-20s with some grey highlights.

In the past, the men would be relatively normal looking except the main character tended to be hotter than average...Now the guys are similarly hot...I would argue moreso tbh...It takes a lot more exercise to pass for hot as a guy on modern media than it does for women.

This is Tom Brady shirtless:

Attachment 10232

Sure he's hot enough to be a pro football player IRL...they probably just wouldn't let him play one on T.V...That's just not going to cut it. Meanwhile, back here IRL -- Tom Brady is in better shape than the vast majority of men his age...even then most younger than him.

This is Megan Fox in transformers playing the hot highschool girl next door:

Attachment 10233

Is that really an appropriate depiction for every teenage boy to grow up with? That's what a hot high school girl looks like? Megan Fox is born the same year as me, she is 32... that means besides the over the top model imagery and camra mods... she was 22-23. This is what she looked like at 18:

Attachment 10234

By then everyone that knew her was telling her to get into modeling acting etc because she was clearly way hotter than average. No way she would be going out with some random high school geek. But that is basically every movie a teenage boy watches...a geek getting with a 23 year old Meagan Fox.
megan fox has toe thumbs and look liek a farmer.
Old 07-30-2018, 09:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelonpai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Would still bathe her in my warm cum
Old 07-30-2018, 10:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelonpai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine the foot jobs; caw!
Old 07-30-2018, 11:44 AM
Banned

Hold on a minute I have to measure myself to make sure my proportions are all the same as on my wedding night!
Old 08-02-2018, 11:38 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-03-2018, 08:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevergirl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hold on a minute I have to measure myself to make sure my proportions are all the same as on my wedding night!
I'm just quoting this post so irulan goes through the trouble of temporarily turning off his block so he can see what and why quoting him.

Also so long as you're blocking me I will refer to you as a male.

The rest of you can carry on.
Old 08-03-2018, 08:56 AM
Banned

Where thA hoes at?
Closed Thread