Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-24-2021, 04:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomagradd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The back peddling after page 29 of this thread is just spectacular to watch.

The denial dam has busted, and now we get to see a flood of whataboutism, deflection, and vigorous debate about the relative impact of training another guild at a raid encounter.

None of this actually warrants a response, because the defensiveness tells the whole story. Just take responsibility for breaking the rules and move on.

You can't be dead wrong for 29 pages and then expect people to believe you now.
If Vanquish ends up conceding vulaks will Kittens get excluded on the free raid? Riot couldn't possibly do it to you again could they? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-24-2021, 04:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatordash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If Vanquish ends up conceding vulaks will Kittens get excluded on the free raid? Riot couldn't possibly do it to you again could they? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If Kittens gets left out on bagged Vulak, I'm sure they'll be left out on conceded Vulak.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 06-24-2021, 04:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumph [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Vanquish: (after a mistake). our mistake. We Concede.

Response: “That’s not enough! It’s never enough! It’ll never BE enough!”

Attachment 15076

Maybe the reason people have hate in their heart, is because they choose to hate?

I believe more of us can and should choose love!
If you train a raid and gain 3-4 kills from the train, then you concede mobs you don't normally kill you're still up 3-4 kills. Where's the "punishment"? There is none. Conceding 2x a mob you don't kill is a hollow meaningless gesture.

I told you already what would've been enough. All you would've had to do was stop moving to your next target and come help CR a guild you just wiped in the middle of an engage. If you really wanted to go over and above and show some class then you could've helped kittens complete the kill you just interrupted. It might've cost you a mob or 2 but the amount of goodwill it would've shown can't be measured.

I don't really think anyone in Quish fully understands the impact that train and the subsequent ignoring of kittens officers to try and make it right in the moment had on the current raiding climate of the server. You all single handedly swayed a huge contingent of players in a top raiding guild from being fairly neutral towards AG to incredibly anti-AG to the point where there would be no chance in the future of a kittens/frag alliance of any kind.

Who knows what the raid scene would look like right now if frag leadership had class and integrity instead of extreme pixel sickness. You wanna talk about people with hate in their hearts? Look no further than the guild that was created to "destroy riot".
Old 06-24-2021, 06:05 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you train a raid and gain 3-4 kills from the train, then you concede mobs you don't normally kill you're still up 3-4 kills. Where's the "punishment"? There is none. Conceding 2x a mob you don't kill is a hollow meaningless gesture.

I told you already what would've been enough. All you would've had to do was stop moving to your next target and come help CR a guild you just wiped in the middle of an engage. If you really wanted to go over and above and show some class then you could've helped kittens complete the kill you just interrupted. It might've cost you a mob or 2 but the amount of goodwill it would've shown can't be measured.

I don't really think anyone in Quish fully understands the impact that train and the subsequent ignoring of kittens officers to try and make it right in the moment had on the current raiding climate of the server. You all single handedly swayed a huge contingent of players in a top raiding guild from being fairly neutral towards AG to incredibly anti-AG to the point where there would be no chance in the future of a kittens/frag alliance of any kind.

Who knows what the raid scene would look like right now if frag leadership had class and integrity instead of extreme pixel sickness. You wanna talk about people with hate in their hearts? Look no further than the guild that was created to "destroy riot".

Having read this twice I honestly feel, in my heart of hearts, that this is real pain you're sharing. And perhaps on that day Kittens was made to feel belittled and/or shoved aside.

In the spirit of love I would like to extend my personal apologies, and to whatever extent that I, as a founding member of AG, may speak as a representative thereof.

Fogive or not is of course yall's choice. But for my sake I can say that no ill will was meant against Kittens on that day from AG for our sights were set on others.

I'll even go so far as to say that, if Kitten's leadership would like to retract from some of the anti-social actions they've engaged in since then (which I can now see perhaps as lashing out due to this on going emotional trauma) then I will be the first and loudest voice to publicly forgive, extend congratulations on their personal growth, and wish them well in future (non-toxic) endeavors.

Seriously. No one likes toxicity. Everyone hates toxicity. This should be a no brainier.
Old 06-24-2021, 06:07 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by condap99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if competing in gaming isn't how you play, go back to facebook gaming. this server isnt for you
Go poopsock a Master Yael for 3 days.
Old 06-24-2021, 06:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by condap99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if competing in gaming isn't how you play, go back to facebook gaming. this server isnt for you
Old 06-24-2021, 06:33 PM
Sarnak

Thread summary:
Vanquish trains Riot and Kittens, then engages in desperate gaslighting on RnF.

Compilation video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzBYe5fcPkQ

The compilation shows:
1) Klaz running to riot+kittens raid (0:06)
2) Green & glimmer drakes fully reset in the hall (meaning riot/kittens didn't have aggro) these mobs are later trained onto riot+kittens. (0:51)
3) Reset mobs social aggro with Vulak guards (1:38)
4) The raid being trained as Klaz casts a spell (meaning he stood up, which the video also shows) (1:51)
5) Fresh aggro messages go out in the exact time it takes to cast FD. (2:01)
6) Klaz stands up and guards beeline for him - since he has aggro. (2:21)

This did not happen on green tho.
Old 06-24-2021, 06:40 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9quaint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thread summary:
Vanquish trains Riot and Kittens, then engages in desperate gaslighting on RnF.

Compilation video:

The compilation shows:
2) Green & glimmer drakes fully reset in the hall (meaning riot/kittens didn't have aggro) these mobs are later trained onto riot+kittens. (0:51)
4) The raid being trained as Klaz casts a spell (meaning he stood up, which the video also shows) (1:51)

This did not happen on green tho.
That’s deceptively edited propaganda.

Raw footage is evidence. That ain’t it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jCHRkoMD3EM
Old 06-24-2021, 06:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Conceding 2x a mob you don't kill is a hollow meaningless gesture.
I'm not sure who told you that Vanquish does not compete for LTK, but I can guarantee you they were quite mistaken and that Vanquish has competed on almost every LTK on spawn for as long as the guild has been created except for situations where bag limits were in place or situations where Vanquish was actively killing other targets. There are 30 LTK raids logged on the Vanquish DKP site going back to the FRAG alliance.

But expecting Vanquish to give up other targets while you kill LTK is asinine. And it's not like Kittens would have been killing those targets, anyway. Kittens avoids competition because, let's face it, you are incapable of killing targets under pressure.

Then the fact that Riot chose LTK over the targets that Vanquish did kill would once again be Riot's choice. It's not the fault of Vanquish that Riot made a poor decision. And Vanquish is also not at fault if Kittens cannot kill LTK without help.

So cry more about one of the easiest CRs in the game. Cry more about the train where the trainer has already been suspended and the offending guild has already taken their punishment.

You're not getting more than that.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 06-24-2021, 06:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9quaint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Compilation video:

The compilation shows:
I'm going to be honest with you: The compilation video is trash, and the person who created it wasted their time. It includes the same angles that have been thoroughly analyzed and tries to present them in a synchronized manner, but fails to include any hard evidence because the source videos contained none.

It doesn't show Klaz standing in camp when the train comes in, and it does not actually show the things you allege that it includes (like #4 & 5 on your list).

There's better video out there, and this entire thread could have been avoided if it had been provided sooner.
Closed Thread