Prop 1: More Quakes Please 29 65.91%
Prop 2: Oath against Toxicity and Mind Reading 6 13.64%
Just show results :-( 19 43.18%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2021, 06:44 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by getsome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Could even make everyone start at NRO docks.
I support recreating velious launch every week. (except sleeper)
Old 06-22-2021, 09:33 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arvan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So is this some sort of weird admission of deep guilt?

Man to man. I expected Arvan of all people to jump at the chance to make a solemn oath of honor. Taking him at his word anyway.

I suppose he's willing to repeat "hurr durr honor your bet" ad nausem, but not actually stand up for anything decent?

What's more surprising is the number of posters willing to announce their pee fetish. Yuck.

But worst of all... so many votes for quakes... and so few votes against toxicity?

I'm not sure how to say how dumb of an argument that is:

"Give me what I want!"

"Why should I give you what you want?"

"I want it! Give it to me!"

Friends! We can do better than that! I just know it!
Old 06-22-2021, 09:49 PM
Sarnak

why do you write your forum posts like you're e.e. cummings?
Old 06-22-2021, 10:45 PM
Kobold

forum meme.jpg
Old 06-22-2021, 10:52 PM
Planar Protector

I came for the 9/11 poll, are you attempting a cover-up? OP pls respon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 06-22-2021, 11:04 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonderbeast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I came for the 9/11 poll, are you attempting a cover-up? OP pls respon
Meh. 9/11? Might as well keep talking about JFK. Both scandals involve widespread video evidence that at a gut level refutes the prevailing corporate media programing. In one case you can see clearly that Presidents head ricochet in more than one direction. In the other case it’s obvious that the towers are collapsing at free fall speeds only ever replicated vis controlled demolition. And in yet another you could see, if the videos were released, that Epstein didn’t kill himself.
Old 06-22-2021, 11:18 PM
Planar Protector

Angry

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little kolbold? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Felwithe Wizard's Guild, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Mistmoore Castle, and I have over 300 confirmed kills [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. I am trained in Gullerback warfare and I’m the top Channeler in the entire Elven Legion. You are nothing to me but just another /target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on Norrath, mark my fucking words [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over this gnomish communications device? Think again, fucker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of rangers across Antonica and your /loc is being tracked right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can pk you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Felwithe Magic Guilds and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. If only you could have known what Holy Solusek's retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the pp, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 06-22-2021, 11:52 PM
Planar Protector

The boys fingers are dexterous and nimble, the boy is doing fine
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Closed Thread