Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Melee

Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2018, 01:17 PM
Planar Protector

As an aside, for MAXIMUM mana / hp regeneration, you will want to sing 1 pulse of cantana / cantata followed by 2 or 3 pulses of pulsed mana regen (chorus).
Old 04-16-2018, 03:02 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saisu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nuts. This is me right now. Two earrings looted from my time in Unrest. Sounds like I have the mark of the noob!
Looting them yourself and the Bard being your highest level toon isn't the scenario I was thinking of, sorry. I was more thinking of the people that spend a bunch of money to twink a bard and still wear them all the time.
Old 04-16-2018, 03:38 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triiz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Looting them yourself and the Bard being your highest level toon isn't the scenario I was thinking of, sorry. I was more thinking of the people that spend a bunch of money to twink a bard and still wear them all the time.
Hah, no offense taken.
Old 04-23-2018, 05:35 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daud [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mez overwriting order is based on the total duration of the mez effect, not the order of cast. Contrary to what makes sense, shorter duration mez effects overwrite longer duration mez effects. This is based on the total duration of the mez effect, and not just the time remaining.

Meaning, if I'm on my ENC, the 24 second mez's (both single and AE) will overwrite Entrance, Dazzle, etc. Entrance/Dazzle/etc will not overwrite mezmerize or mezmirization.

Since bards have an 18 seconds mez, they pretty much overwrite all enchanter mez's and none of the ENC mez's can overwrite bard mez.
I find this interesting. I also play a Necromancer, and my 18 second mez will not overwrite an enchanter mez, theirs overwrite mine.
Old 04-24-2018, 12:39 AM
Kobold

Another tip. If you're in a group with a good enchanter, and he has mezzes covered, you still have an important role - getting aggro in case the mob wakes up early. Sprinkle in a hit of the lvl20 AE slow song (Largo's Melodic Binding) every now and then so when the mobs wake up, they go after YOU rather than the cloth-wearing enchanter. This song will not break mez. The enchanter is free to re-mez any mobs that break early without getting interrupted, and you can take hits better than he can.
Closed Thread