Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2018, 09:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

All of the freedoms you have in europe, canada, everywhere, is all because of AMERICA and our GOD DAMN RIGHT to own guns and the ass kicking we gave the british with them
I know americans like you like to brag about the 2nd WorldWar and that YOU (alone) won/end it. But in my school they teach me that america didnt do it alone.

Also, how do you explain the revolution in India? Gandhi and his folks won the revoltion against the british empire without using any violence.

What about Chomeini who won the revoltion in Iran against the 4th largest army of the world back in time, without using a single shoot? the army shoot serval demonstrants, but there came more and more demonstrants that at the end the Shah of Persia had to flee.

you are living in a bubble my friend, and are afraid and scared to look outside your bubble.
Last edited by Domo; 05-20-2018 at 09:05 PM..
Old 05-20-2018, 09:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dope clipboard dude [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-20-2018, 09:04 PM
Sarnak

If we didn't have guns, they'd use something else. There are evil folks.
Old 05-20-2018, 09:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsuchang [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If we didn't have guns, they'd use something else. There are evil folks.
guns are easier to kill with than knives or whatever. this really isn't up for debate.
Old 05-20-2018, 09:12 PM
Banned

I went to school and had some bad thoughts when I was young. I'm not sure how much more teachers can do.

A lot is mass media and violence in culture. And a lot is due to ppl without hope. Some of its due to ppl having their hands tied around violent kids. Some of it is godlessness because kids are taught to worship idols, celebrity, ideas. That that's somehow more important than respect and courtesy.

It's many shades of things that I think all eventually come together to break the human spirit. And I can't solidly place my finger on it. But males particularly I think are neglected. Perhaps expected to reach for unreasonable ideals. And you're right there's a lot of shaming.

I'm not sure how individuals can fix that beyond giving men roll models that don't suck.

I was always put down hard by everyone in school and at home by a father who thought I was a week crybaby. I pulled the legs off bugs and retreated into EQ and other violent hobbies. I am not saying these kids are like me or queer. But my response to not being a man in societies eyes was to overcompensate.

I think when we make the ideals of manhood extreme and simultaneously put boys down for not measuring up. And we have a fearful and socially disjointed disconnected society we are seeing this intersection with ppl suffering pathological circumstances as well. Wether their a bit psychopathic. From an abusive family. Addicted. Or sucked in my extremism of some form. Without good friends.

I got bullied a lot. But even I had one or two other kids who looked after me and stepped in. They held my hate I'm check a little. They stopped me from being able to rationally accuse everyone of deserving death.

I think everyone is on their cellphones and stuck in cliques and isolated from each other and were told to hate those who aren't with us and like us. And yah. Definitely the left shoulders blame here sometimes. But we've got to have a reality check as parents, brothers, sisters, friends, peers. We've got to look out there and give ppl hope. Especially young angry boys who are getting messages that the world is ending and that they are "born to kill".
Old 05-20-2018, 09:47 PM
Banned

It’s like saying I’m not sure what more patents can do.

Teachers are the care takers of the children and their job is to guide them as they grow. They are incompetent now. You can’t argue that incompetent people are as good as competent ones.

You can’t blame society if you don’t expect the people that are taking care of children for the majority of their childhood, to not be idiots

Whatever we had to cope with shit as kids, todays youth have less meanwhile they have all the new problems you mentioned, so it’s no surprise to me they’re falling apart.
Last edited by mickmoranis; 05-20-2018 at 09:49 PM..
Old 05-20-2018, 11:05 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Question, because it is not a 100% solution, is it not worth doing?
To settle for a solution that is going to lead to more deaths should not be the answer ever.
Old 05-20-2018, 11:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trungep99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To settle for a solution that is going to lead to more deaths should not be the answer ever.
What? In what scenarios does having more security equal more death? Oh I know, in one where liberals get rid of the bill of rights and you kill half the population to solve climate change or some shit.
Old 05-20-2018, 11:35 PM
Planar Protector

If you think about it though, the bill of rights is actually less important than us destroying the planet and killing off all life

Hope this helps!
Old 05-20-2018, 11:49 PM
Planar Protector

Another opportunity for politicians to get rich off a heinous act and push their anti-gun agenda.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Closed Thread