Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2021, 07:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrant49333 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Typical casual no idea wtf is going on but has an opinion
Qft
Old 01-09-2021, 07:33 PM
Planar Protector

This scumbag behavior over pixels wouldn't have happened on the red server.
Old 01-09-2021, 08:15 PM
Kobold

Honestly, who cares. That's a huge piece for even a Riot member, and I feel the host guilds should be able to roll anyways.
Old 01-09-2021, 08:23 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoggren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Honestly, who cares. That's a huge piece for even a Riot member, and I feel the host guilds should be able to roll anyways.
There would be zero incentive to host it at all if they can't roll on anything. All guilds / people contributing should be able to roll, I agree. Imagine if AoW dropped 4 pants or 4 rings and it was your guilds turn on hosting where this one was relatively shitty on both Statue and AoW. 1/200ish is pretty low odds for any individual lol.
Old 01-09-2021, 10:42 PM
Aviak

Yall mother fuckers (especially Viscere) needs Jesus.
Old 01-09-2021, 10:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizersoze [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There would be zero incentive to host it at all if they can't roll on anything. All guilds / people contributing should be able to roll, I agree. Imagine if AoW dropped 4 pants or 4 rings and it was your guilds turn on hosting where this one was relatively shitty on both Statue and AoW. 1/200ish is pretty low odds for any individual lol.
Menden made the rules. The rest of us followed those rules. Rito confirmed rules breakers.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 01-09-2021, 10:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by remen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was late to the raid and didn't realize it was a need before greed roll. It's an item I could have used in a few circumstances, but I certainly wouldn't get as much use out of it as someone else would.

It was actually someone from Riot who sent me a tell asking if I really needed it (and I'm glad they did), and after they clarified the spirit of the event to me I passed on the item.
Lol, need before greed. There is no need in this game. It's all greed. If someone guilts you into passing on a roll because they need it, they're just being more greedy. Helping a friend get something is one thing, but a bunch of strangers? Random that shit all day long.
Old 01-10-2021, 01:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritsofrock [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so complaining about loot, eventhough faction hits all around for the people raiding that actually needed a hit on both those mobs
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-10-2021, 02:11 AM
Sarnak

Criot losing all mobs this cycle btw, bad karma
Old 01-10-2021, 03:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Menden made the rules. The rest of us followed those rules. Rito confirmed rules breakers.
No Menden suggested something after the fact. After the draft week had already begun that no one agreed to beforehand. Next time if the CSR's want a spot in the draft to pick for server raids they need to lead the raids themselves, or not have a pick. Nice attempt at white knighting and gaslighting though.
Closed Thread