Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2021, 06:43 PM
Sarnak

The best part about all of this is all the real motherfuckin G's out there who have been calling EQ Raiders degenerate fucking scumbags ever since day 1

It's not even a "surprise" when multiple people (like me, hello) have been calling them a bunch of fucking slimey douchebags forever, repeatedly, without any cessation

If you're an "EQ Raider" you need to get your fucking head checked. That's all.

"... I don't think I remember him digging for this long..."

The A-Team

twitch.tv/crexxus
Old 02-10-2021, 07:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waedawen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you're an "EQ Raider" you need to get your fucking head checked. That's all.

Words of wisdom right there.
Old 02-10-2021, 11:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How about you want open mobs or rotations and can do it there. You can have all the mobs you want.
Okay, I'm going to say what the majority of the other raiders on the server are thinking.

How about the toxic few dozen people turning P99 into a full-time job and forcing everyone else to do the same for the last 11+ years can leave? I'm willing to bet it's mostly the same core people from DA, then TMO, then from Aftermath, and now Seal Team.

The strat is always the same... get your core raiders with unnatural amounts of free time on their hands together (I can't tell if they're unemployed or they're all day-trader millionaires with nothing better to do), recruit weak-minded people with no integrity to stand up against any bullshit, who don't care about associating with sociopaths, and who will do anything for pixels, even put up with a monthly plat subscription this time around like a bunch of clowns, recruit all the key roles out of other guilds with pixel packages so they get even further behind, show up to raids with a zerg that can't be outmatched, etc.

How the FUCK is that competition? Can you really look me in the eye and tell me that stepping on everyone's throats, locking any other guild out of VP so they can enjoy uncontested (the very antithesis of competition, by the way) dragons, building up a bigger zerg force than anyone else on the server, is not easy mode? It is the very definition of easy mode.

Grats, you won.

Thanks for continuing to ruin these P99 PVE servers for the rest of us. Let me know when you've had enough domination so the rest of us can enjoy raiding. Will that be 2030? 2040? At what point did you win enough? Or is the real reason behind this is because you just enjoy ruining things for everyone and denying everyone else pixels? I know Daloon 100% thinks that way... he's said as much.

Seriously... if you want competition, go to Red. Not only do you have to secure FTE, you have to potentially fight off other guilds to do it. That's where the real challenge is, isn't it? You should be creaming yourselves at that level of competition. That is what your kind wants, is it not?

No, of course not. You don't want fucking real competition or real challenge.

You want your own version of welfare pixels (dominate and bleed everyone so they can't effectively compete) to keep that loot train flowing for your zerg, while simultaneously decrying us for wanting welfare pixels?! Do you even understand how ridiculous and entitled you sound?

Complaining people like us are the reason dragons got rooted on Blue? Fuck, I mean now you have to actually have your raid force dungeon crawl instead of waiting for their welfare pixels brought to them at the entrance by a pull team? Sounds pretty entitled to me.

No, instead, you stay on Green like a 30-year-old man beating a bunch of pre-schoolers at the Easter Egg Hunt, screaming "boo-yah" at all of them and pounding your chest because you got 50x more eggs than the next nearest contender, then yelling at them why they aren't competing on your level.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 02-10-2021, 11:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Okay, I'm going to say what the majority of the other raiders on the server are thinking.

How about the toxic few dozen people turning P99 into a full-time job and forcing everyone else to do the same for the last 11+ years can leave? I'm willing to bet it's mostly the same core people from DA, then TMO, then from Aftermath, and now Seal Team.

The strat is always the same... get your core raiders with unnatural amounts of free time on their hands together (I can't tell if they're unemployed or they're all day-trader millionaires with nothing better to do), recruit weak-minded people with no integrity to stand up against any bullshit, who don't care about associating with sociopaths, and who will do anything for pixels, even put up with a monthly plat subscription this time around like a bunch of clowns, recruit all the key roles out of other guilds with pixel packages so they get even further behind, show up to raids with a zerg that can't be outmatched, etc.

How the FUCK is that competition? Can you really look me in the eye and tell me that stepping on everyone's throats, locking any other guild out of VP so they can enjoy uncontested (the very antithesis of competition, by the way) dragons, building up a bigger zerg force than anyone else on the server, is not easy mode? It is the very definition of easy mode.

Grats, you won.

Thanks for continuing to ruin these P99 PVE servers for the rest of us. Let me know when you've had enough domination so the rest of us can enjoy raiding. Will that be 2030? 2040? At what point did you win enough? Or is the real reason behind this is because you just enjoy ruining things for everyone and denying everyone else pixels? I know Daloon 100% thinks that way... he's said as much.

Seriously... if you want competition, go to Red. Not only do you have to secure FTE, you have to potentially fight off other guilds to do it. That's where the real challenge is, isn't it? You should be creaming yourselves at that level of competition. That is what your kind wants, is it not?

No, of course not. You don't want fucking real competition or real challenge.

You want your own version of welfare pixels (dominate and bleed everyone so they can't effectively compete) to keep that loot train flowing for your zerg, while simultaneously decrying us for wanting welfare pixels?! Do you even understand how ridiculous and entitled you sound?

Complaining people like us are the reason dragons got rooted on Blue? Fuck, I mean now you have to actually have your raid force dungeon crawl instead of waiting for their welfare pixels brought to them at the entrance by a pull team? Sounds pretty entitled to me.

No, instead, you stay on Green like a 30-year-old man beating a bunch of pre-schoolers at the Easter Egg Hunt, screaming "boo-yah" at all of them and pounding your chest because you got 50x more eggs than the next nearest contender, then yelling at them why they aren't competing on your level.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TLDR
Old 02-10-2021, 11:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurtMacklinFBI [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TLDR
That's not even a word. Use your words.
Old 02-10-2021, 11:25 PM
Planar Protector

One server should be FFA and an other should be Rotation
Let’s see what server has more fun

50 guilds getting 1 raid mob every month

Or 1 guild getting them all

-Shinko Guild Leader <Safe Space> Green
Old 02-10-2021, 11:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One server should be FFA and an other should be Rotation
Let’s see what server has more fun

50 guilds getting 1 raid mob every month

Or 1 guild getting them all
I bet both have more fun.
Old 02-10-2021, 11:30 PM
Fire Giant

It would never get to 50 guilds. The first 10 on the rotation would create cockblocks for the next 40 to keep them out.
Old 02-10-2021, 11:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
even put up with a monthly plat subscription
Wait, what?

-Mcoy
Old 02-10-2021, 11:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by getsome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It would never get to 50 guilds. The first 10 on the rotation would create cockblocks for the next 40 to keep them out.
10 > 1
Closed Thread