Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2021, 11:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its simple.

Just don't get it.
I think some people should. On their own choices though.

I weighted my personal ~~3% chance of COVID-19 death vs my personal 0.0015% chance of vaccine death & the fact that my primary care giver sees 3+ covod+ or vulnerable people per day.

We're both vaxxed. So that reduces our chances of spreading, reinfection, and mutation.

And I didn't get it solely for others, or solely for myself, but am hopeful maybe it'd help with the ME/CFS/fibro shit I've been experiencing since 2019.. when Covid started to blow up. We all know it was spreading like wildfire b4 the newscorp & cdc started tracking and reporting.

I've experienced all the symptoms as far back as then. So yeah.

Ppl should do this kind of self evaluation and consult their own conscience on the Vax, not just be mad.

I'm not pressing anyone to get it. If you're healthy, or have little contact with ppl, it's probably not worth the risk.

I'm just trying to help people make an informed decision and step back from the partisan bullshit.
Old 04-08-2021, 12:03 PM
Sarnak

got my first dose of moderna yesterday afternoon. pretty sore arm that peaked in the evening. seems to be feeling a bit better today.

switched my browser homepage to bing
Old 04-08-2021, 12:11 PM
Sarnak

the risk of any adverse effect is infinitesimally small. like everything else in life you are thousands of times more likely to die in a car crash otw to the vax site than to experience some profound side effect other than the known standard symptoms.

do i think it should be mandatory? no

but let's not pretend it's such a cRaZy IdEa... your kids have to get vaccines to attend public schools after all
Old 04-08-2021, 12:27 PM
Planar Protector

The idea that I need to get a vaccination each year to survive living on the planet I am told I evolved on kinda makes me think that we don't belong here in the first place. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-08-2021, 12:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by booter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the risk of any adverse effect is infinitesimally small. like everything else in life you are thousands of times more likely to die in a car crash otw to the vax site than to experience some profound side effect other than the known standard symptoms.

but let's not pretend it's such a cRaZy IdEa... your kids have to get vaccines to attend public schools after all
The short answer is you're right because the US has no informed consent requirement.
Old 04-08-2021, 12:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by booter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I don't exactly believe you. Infinitesimal no. Like lower than a brain aneurysm yes.

I did some deep research, not sure if it got deleted, but what if the spike that you get triggers a HIT like reaction, researchers are calling it VIPIT. Because in layman's terms. After vaccination you have a lot of inflammation and your body decides your platelets are Covid. Or parts of your platelets are. Or it's in combination with another condition. Or your genetics predispose you, and you just happened to be the one in 1 million. Oops, your chances are no longer infinitesimal.

People aren't being informed on that lay level, let alone scientific level. I had to inform myself.

Yes I got a form that asked if I suffer bloidclots. My nurse wasn't super dumb, but I doubt she was exposed to the literature or refreshed on the actual theory of VIPIT.

I'm not saying it's a major concern for 80% of normies but it is a real, ~~0.0015% consideration.

The studies done on the vax for emergency use, and in particular in the U.S. only like 15 million doses were rolled out are very limited.

It's definitely a non zero, non trivial issue for people.

It's pretty low. Birth control are more dangerous. BUT maybe ppl should pause birth control or watch their diet or take some baby aspirin, or consider if they may suffer a crushing injury on the job, like if they're cops, or athletes.

It isn't perfectly safe. It's relatively safe, for most. Not all.
Old 04-08-2021, 01:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ADL verified racist comment = 1 week forum suspie

Shame if the rest of the Horza's out there found out about that policy
Measure many noses lately?
Old 04-08-2021, 01:54 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The idea that I need to get a vaccination each year to survive living on the planet I am told I evolved on kinda makes me think that we don't belong here in the first place. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Either that, or a flu/considering it's China, likely bioweapon was intentionally politicized in order to grab for power with bullshit like vaccine passports.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Measure many noses lately?
Why do you still post here when all you do is post racist, antisemitic comments, don't contribute, and refuse to acknowledge any of it?
Old 04-08-2021, 01:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't exactly believe you. Infinitesimal no. Like lower than a brain aneurysm yes.

I did some deep research, not sure if it got deleted, but what if the spike that you get triggers a HIT like reaction, researchers are calling it VIPIT. Because in layman's terms. After vaccination you have a lot of inflammation and your body decides your platelets are Covid. Or parts of your platelets are. Or it's in combination with another condition. Or your genetics predispose you, and you just happened to be the one in 1 million. Oops, your chances are no longer infinitesimal.

People aren't being informed on that lay level, let alone scientific level. I had to inform myself.

Yes I got a form that asked if I suffer bloidclots. My nurse wasn't super dumb, but I doubt she was exposed to the literature or refreshed on the actual theory of VIPIT.

I'm not saying it's a major concern for 80% of normies but it is a real, ~~0.0015% consideration.

The studies done on the vax for emergency use, and in particular in the U.S. only like 15 million doses were rolled out are very limited.

It's definitely a non zero, non trivial issue for people.

It's pretty low. Birth control are more dangerous. BUT maybe ppl should pause birth control or watch their diet or take some baby aspirin, or consider if they may suffer a crushing injury on the job, like if they're cops, or athletes.

It isn't perfectly safe. It's relatively safe, for most. Not all.
Did you just causally drop heparin-induced thrombocytopenia and vaccine-induced prothrombotic immune thrombocytopenia in acronym form? Love it. It's interesting the second one is blood clots + low platelet count. That hurts my head to think about and I need to look into more.
Old 04-08-2021, 01:58 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People get assaulted by the liberal crazies out there too.

Lot of anger in the world for sure.

But it's people like y'all who keep bringing up old hatreds to keep them alive.

Our guild is far from racist and I harbor no hatred of jewish people by religion or ethnicity. Real people of various religions and ethnicities are in the guild who respect and appreciate each other. We can handle the random off color comments about us in stride but remind people that go too far to be careful. But what we have here is people spamming up the boards and digging up all kinds of past hatreds and trying to make my guild out to be some kind of genocidal hate rally. Do you have any idea how far off base and insane that is? Do you think all this is good for the community?

Do you realize if you quit stirring up all the anger and outrage, that people can just let this stuff roll off their back and it will die out? If you stop trying to turn everything into a violent race or religion issue, and tell people to be angry, it will slowly fade away. That would be a good thing.

But it seems to me some people have nothing better to do than make careers out of becoming activists to stir up all of these bad feelings, drag it into modern politics well after the civil rights era and defeat of the axis powers. You're the problem now. You gotta stop beating these drums and making people angry. You gotta let it go or things will never get better. I'm guessing if you've made this outrage garbage stuff your entire social identity, it might be interest to keep doing it and otherwise never improve as a person or find an actual meaningful way to benefit society.

You howl about stupid EverQuest guilds and perceptions of racism when REAL SLAVERY STILL EXISTS ELSEWHERE IN THE WORLD. Thats right! Real slavery and forced labor! Human beings for sale! It's all over the world and legal there:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slav...ury#Statistics

But the media isn't talking about it and programming you to focus on that. No, you're going after Christmas Carol lyrics and sports team mascots. Pathetic. Some crusaders you are lol. The people who put an end to the genocide in Germany weren't media parroting cuck boys with rainbow hair. You're nothing compared to a real WW2 soldier, you aren't doing anything but keeping hatred alive to give yourself some kind of badge of morality. You're just worthless and annoying. Enjoy trying to create perceptions of racism like a bunch of Jussie Smollets, doing THE EXACT OPPOSITE of easing racial tensions and violence.
Closed Thread