Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2010, 10:37 PM
Kobold

Default Public Raids Thread

Raid Cancelled, GRATS VD on Gore kill!

Next Raid: GORENAIRE
WHEN: Friday, October 28, 2011 4:30 PM EST

WHERE: KC Entrance in Dreadlands

So as Ektar posted recently, Gorenaire will be left up from when it spawns until 7pm est on Friday. click here for source If it isn't dead by 4:30 PM EST, I'm going after her, and I hope many of you will join me!

Some of you might remember the public planar raids we used to lead in Blackwater. We'll be using the same set of rules. Everyone is welcome, but there is a MINIMUM LEVEL OF 54. I'm sorry to those lower level, but you really won't be much good feared and it will just extend our recovery if we have a wipe. If you are a lower level and you have exceptional resist gear, feel free to send me a PM or tell and we can discuss it. We might wipe, but we'll have a bunch of fun doing it!

To the other guilds who are considering an attempt on Gorenaire, please by all means go ahead. TR leadership has said they are doing this so other guilds can have a shot and I don't want to usurp that. That's why we are holding this raid for the few hours before TR leadership has said they will engage, and not earlier.

Gorenaire is an MR/CR fight. Please have as much magic resist and cold resist gear as you can muster!

Rules:

• Please be at the appointed location before the time stated.
  • Ventrillo is recommended, but not required. oxygen.typefrag.com port: 40074
  • Follow instructions given by the raid leadership at all times.
  • Do not loot anything until confirming that you have won the piece with a raid leader
  • Have fun!

Loot:

Everyone who needs a piece of loot that has dropped will have an opportunity to roll for that item 'Need' is defined as being capable of equiping it and not having it already. Exceptions to this: The Runed Bolster Belt and the Dragon Hero Bracer will be restricted to melee classes. The Shield of the White Dragon will NOT be open for rogues, rangers, or bards. Spells will only be open to the class that can use it. I can't check to see if you don't have a spell, but please don't roll if you already have it.

If we kill the dragon, a raid leader will ask for people to send him a tell confirming that they need the item. This is just to ensure that everyone who needs the item gets a chance to roll for it. The raid leadership will then instruct those people to /random 100 for the piece. High roll wins. Wait for a raid leader to confirm that you have won the roll before looting.

For more information contact Bossco in game.
-Come at me, Galahad.
Last edited by Bossco; 10-27-2011 at 10:07 PM..
Old 10-07-2010, 09:35 AM
Planar Protector

how did emil go from a huge douche to mr. good samaritan in a matter of weeks

this interests me
Old 10-07-2010, 11:45 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how did emil go from a huge douche to mr. good samaritan in a matter of weeks

this interests me
I think it's a sham to recruit. I was pretty impressed with Blackwaters attitudes(as I had gone to the public raid last week) until they trained us and rolled in on camp stating that we left our camp spot last night in hate, lol.

Though in all fairness Emil wasn't even there.
Old 10-07-2010, 01:12 PM
Kobold

This isn't the proper place for this discussion (Rants and Flames is a few sections below), but I'll explain what happened.

We didn't train you. We were at the zone in when you wiped. We didn't say that you had left your camp spot, and I'm not sure where this rumor started. Nothing of the sort was said by any member of Blackwater. We just needed to use C House as a camp site for our pulls. I was in tells with Flicka from the minute we entered C house. We agreed that we would not interfere with each other's raids, and we didn't. You pulled right through us (which is fine, we were in front of you) and we didn't touch your mobs. We then left C House as soon as we were ready to, but not before giving one of your shaman a piece of rune etched that was rotting.

I'm sorry that you had a bad reaction to our guild's movements, but we meant no harm to your raid.
-Come at me, Galahad.
Last edited by Bossco; 10-07-2010 at 01:15 PM..
Old 10-08-2010, 10:51 AM
Kobold

Bump. Raid tomorrow!
-Come at me, Galahad.
Old 10-08-2010, 11:07 AM
Kobold

I appreciate the loot of the rotting piece. Even though we did have to camp out because of 2 pulls running into each other. Our lil raids worked out just fine. I'm glad neither group resorted to territorial pissing contest.
Old 10-09-2010, 12:05 AM
Kobold

bump. raid tomorrow
-Come at me, Galahad.
Old 10-09-2010, 10:55 PM
Kobold

bump for edit
-Come at me, Galahad.
Old 10-09-2010, 11:50 PM
Kobold

We had a great Fear run this week with a super clean break in. Meet up at the WC rings next Saturday for more!
Old 10-12-2010, 02:09 AM
Kobold

bump
-Come at me, Galahad.
Closed Thread