Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Melee

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2017, 12:25 PM
Sarnak

Default 44-50

Just hit 44 on my Ranger and realized it is time to move hunting spots. I've really enjoyed fear kiting but am having trouble finding a good camp at 44. I know Bats in Sol B are really good but I think I am still a few levels away. I just made my way to EJ but it seems most of the gorillas are flagged as undead and not animals. Not to mention I have no idea where to set up my camp there and have not had much luck running around with track.

Any suggestions on where I can set up my next camp? Don't need to fear kite, but I do tend to solo more than not, so it would need to be a camp a 44 ranger can solo.

Thanks!

-Udaien Dawnstride
Old 11-26-2017, 12:43 PM
Planar Protector

If you're willing to explore the Per-Level Hunting Guide (link in signature) has lots of ideas.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 11-26-2017, 04:57 PM
Planar Protector

WL
Old 11-26-2017, 05:07 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legidias [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
WL
Any particular camp spot in mind? I see there are panthers on the east side of the zone according to wiki, does anyone know if this is a viable fear kite spot?
Old 11-26-2017, 06:50 PM
Sarnak

Raging gorilla is animal, tottering is undead. Pull to Trak ZL.
Old 11-26-2017, 07:37 PM
Planar Protector

Raptors and / or panthers both work. Haze panthers add a nice 1k if they drop a skin
Old 11-27-2017, 06:29 AM
Planar Protector

Rabid griffons been tried yet?

Tigers in Overthere still good till 50 too.

SolB Bats were a tough solo for my ranger at 46.
Old 11-27-2017, 09:00 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legidias [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Raptors and / or panthers both work. Haze panthers add a nice 1k if they drop a skin
Whats a good place in zone to setup camp/ fear the kitties around as safe as I can? Im thibking of moving that direction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kowalski [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Raging gorilla is animal, tottering is undead. Pull to Trak ZL.
Killed a few and pulled to trak zone line. I may be spoiled by snow cougars on IC docks but I have to run pretty far out to find a mob and then its a bit dicey of ankiting area and a few KOS mobs do path by.
Old 11-27-2017, 09:52 AM
Planar Protector

I found TT really blew for xp. I double down on my Overthere recommendation, it is pretty similar to iceclad. I would do my kites around the zone line to Frontier Mountains.
Old 11-27-2017, 10:36 AM
Planar Protector

Pretty much any wall in WL is safe. The eastern wall along the 'hump' a bit north of the TP ring usually has a few panthers around. I suggest getting non-kos to cov tho so wuoshi spawn doesnt auto aggro you
Closed Thread