Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2021, 11:27 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How bout restarting the FUCKING server so ground spawns show up eh?? Is that asking too fucking much?
Someone’s upset they can’t complete their epic in the first week.
Old 04-08-2021, 11:35 PM
Aviak

Quote:
We do not have the ability to immediately summon items that were lost due to a failed turn in. This must go through the item reimbursement process which, unfortunately, will take awhile. A lot of the time it can be quicker to simply redo the quest so make sure you research your Epic quest before turning things in!
Unless you are Pacatus
Old 04-09-2021, 02:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This kids post history is kind of sad,

Mad
Bad
Sad
Because in my dialect sad doesn't rhyme with mad and bad, this is very disorienting to say. Sad only rhymes with dad for me but mad bad glad have a different short a sound.
Old 04-10-2021, 07:37 PM
Sarnak

this Ragefire situation is pretty embarrassing. The staff should be ashamed to roll out epics and skip spawning the Zordak for the first week, negating 3 potential cleric epics week 1. Right now there is a mandated 16 hour window on Zordak triggered 24 hours after nagafen is killed for the 20 or so clerics that lasted the whole time without taking a break to have a chance to win a /random 1000 that can only be rolled within 20 seconds of the mob spawning. What is the point of the 16 hour window? It would make sense if there was a race involved for the turn in. There is not. This mob should not have a huge variance. Please reduce variance to Noble Djorn like +/- 5 minutes or none. This would be in the best interest for everyone involved.
Old 04-10-2021, 07:53 PM
Sarnak

if you show up for the 16 hour window for 3 times a week: potential 48 hours of life wasted per week for 3x20 second windows to lose a /ran 1000. Imagine being one of the unlucky clerics who wasted 200 hours a month staring at a screen in hopes to win a random roll and just couldn't get it done. No other epic is set up for this much suffering.
Old 04-10-2021, 08:05 PM
Planar Protector

Dude go outside
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 04-10-2021, 09:15 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imposter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if you show up for the 16 hour window for 3 times a week: potential 48 hours of life wasted per week for 3x20 second windows to lose a /ran 1000. Imagine being one of the unlucky clerics who wasted 200 hours a month staring at a screen in hopes to win a random roll and just couldn't get it done. No other epic is set up for this much suffering.
Hello sir, I would like to introduce you to the enchanter epic:

2 day spawn that is a dice roll pet/autofire spam if contested
3 day spawn in fear that you have to rely on a bard to fte for you due to race rules
2-4 day spawn where you can sit on top of spawn - dice roll pet/autofire fte
2-7 day spawn where you can sit on top of spawn - dice roll pet/autofire fte
3 24 hour ground spawns that anyone can walk up to and spam click/pray

I promise others out there are suffering [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-10-2021, 09:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imposter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this Ragefire situation is pretty embarrassing. The staff should be ashamed to roll out epics and skip spawning the Zordak for the first week, negating 3 potential cleric epics week 1. Right now there is a mandated 16 hour window on Zordak triggered 24 hours after nagafen is killed for the 20 or so clerics that lasted the whole time without taking a break to have a chance to win a /random 1000 that can only be rolled within 20 seconds of the mob spawning. What is the point of the 16 hour window? It would make sense if there was a race involved for the turn in. There is not. This mob should not have a huge variance. Please reduce variance to Noble Djorn like +/- 5 minutes or none. This would be in the best interest for everyone involved.
Quote:
You don't have to do any of that, relax
Old 04-10-2021, 10:26 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
You are fortunate, Zordak Ragefire spawns much more frequently than it should for this era. I don’t remember any line of clerics or randoms when I got my cleric epic on blue.
Old 04-11-2021, 04:34 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by getsome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don’t remember any line of clerics when I got my cleric epic on blue.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...ht=cleric+epic

Quote:
As of this writing and over the course of the last two and half weeks, five clerics have spent far and above more time on the camp than anyone else. These clerics are, in no particular order: Kolevii (IB), Xeli (TMO), Nirron (IB), Elethia (TMO), Relapsee (IB).

The five clerics, above, currently with the most time invested will decide amongst themselves a list to camp Ragefire and turn in their pearls. Once these five clerics have turned in their pearls and received Ragefire’s Heart, a guild rotation system will be implemented.
Getsome, you were the guild leader of IB at this time?
Closed Thread