Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2021, 02:12 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by tadkins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Awesome, I see there's some interest. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I will throw up a post in the very near future. My wizard just dinged 12, but I had spent more time recently grinding cash on a dummy mage to gear him up a bit so it took a bit longer than usual. I'm a sucker for vanity and that Shiny Robe of the Underfoot was absolutely essential. xD

Thinking I'll start something around 15-16 or so, and the first dungeon will be Kerra Isle. That place doesn't get a whole lot of love for probably many reasons, but I think it'd be an interesting first stop to check out.
Thought someone would get a kick out of this.

Remembered reading this yesterday, and thought I'd venture in this direction on the chance anyone else was.

Being in western commons at the time I figured it'd be quite a journey anyways so might as well get going. Then saw the firepot room being an option and thinking 'well I'd be dumb not to take that shortcut', there's only some dragon that's never around down there, easy! So since I was in Oasis at the time killing some crocs, I decided to hitch the raft into Timorous Deep for adventure.

After waiting for the next boat to arrive at the dock, my short gnome self fell off the edge while trying to board, and being so small couldn't hop back up, so swam frantically back and made it on in time to not be left behind, phew.

After a few eternities later I made it to the last island before the boat left the zone, then made the long swim to raptor island before swinging back southwest to my final destination.

Hooray, there are the spires, I made it! Now to swim underwater to the tunnel, and...hey, I'm being attacked, fire gator?! What the, nothing was supposed to be here?!

Almost to the edge of the water, I can make it...eaten by gator literally 2 seconds to the drop spot into the firepot room.

Come to back in western common, with the ocean waves still playing as I stare in disbelief. De-leveled back to 16. Well sheeet, at least I leveled up swimming? Time to log off for the night!

Thankfully I was able to make it back to the room and get my corpse this morning, huzzah! Now sitting in Toxx sipping on a coffee outside Erudin while I plot my next move...
Closed Thread