Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2019, 09:36 AM
Kobold

Default No more video posting

Good morning EverQuesters,

In order to avoid a complete forum meltdown, I will not be posting my EQ videos here.

I will still be making these videos and if you'd like to watch them you can find them on my YouTube channel, "Scubes".

For those of you who do enjoy them, thanks very much for your support!

Cheers,
Steve
Old 07-22-2019, 09:52 AM
Planar Protector

THANK GOD

jk it was fun

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-22-2019, 10:04 AM
Aviak

our only high energy youtuber and we done ran him off the server chat and slammed the dislikes across his videos already, RIP.
Old 07-22-2019, 10:19 AM
Planar Protector

Because this announcement needed another thread...
Old 07-22-2019, 10:44 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolanar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because this announcement needed another thread...
My next thread will be an announcement showcasing my all new exercise videos titled: “Reps with Rupes”
Old 07-22-2019, 10:49 AM
Fire Giant

I'm ashamed of this forum's whiners
Old 07-22-2019, 11:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortior [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm ashamed of this forum's whiners
It's called spam. One thread for all his videos is just fine. If everyone made announcement threads for everything they did, the forums would be unusable.
Old 07-22-2019, 12:42 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolanar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's called spam. One thread for all his videos is just fine. If everyone made announcement threads for everything they did, the forums would be unusable.
Disagree , dude is trying to make light of a great game having fun with a population that quite frankly could use some humor. I think him posting a thread for videos is not big deal. I mean what you gonna miss, another AM is crap thread? Or do you enjoy reading the 1000000 thread about some looser dominating jboot camp? Most of all these threads are recycled material. Keep posting homie videos where good, at least it was something new to check out.

And not to be rude but if you came to these fourms for "stability" you sir have come to the wrong place. =)
Old 07-22-2019, 12:57 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thermite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Disagree , dude is trying to make light of a great game having fun with a population that quite frankly could use some humor. I think him posting a thread for videos is not big deal. I mean what you gonna miss, another AM is crap thread? Or do you enjoy reading the 1000000 thread about some looser dominating jboot camp? Most of all these threads are recycled material. Keep posting homie videos where good, at least it was something new to check out.

And not to be rude but if you came to these fourms for "stability" you sir have come to the wrong place. =)
Thanks for the positive feedback!

I’ve been browsing this forum for almost 9 years haha, I know it’s not always the most upbeat and positive place, but that’s okay. We all
play this game out of love and fond memories.

My main concern is protecting my YouTube channel, which has taken a lot of time and effort to create. Clicking the Dislike button on a video is important for real feedback and it’s there for a reason. However when people start weaponizing it out of spite or anger towards a content creator and spreading that across multiple videos all at the same time, that’s when I have to be careful.

That’s why I’m hesitant to continue posting on here.
Old 07-22-2019, 01:14 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks for the positive feedback!

I’ve been browsing this forum for almost 9 years haha, I know it’s not always the most upbeat and positive place, but that’s okay. We all
play this game out of love and fond memories.

My main concern is protecting my YouTube channel, which has taken a lot of time and effort to create. Clicking the Dislike button on a video is important for real feedback and it’s there for a reason. However when people start weaponizing it out of spite or anger towards a content creator and spreading that across multiple videos all at the same time, that’s when I have to be careful.

That’s why I’m hesitant to continue posting on here.
Well brother, I hope that people realize that someone trying to have fun with server. And how much time and effort is put into doing these. Are you saving invoices from diffrent hats you wear as a tax write off? Lol. Like I said keep making videos man, and the clown shoes here hating need to ease up and show some support for a fellow EQ'er. Instead of hating on him, make suggestions on videos, I wouldn't mind seeing one on like a Kedge Crawl, or some of these super under used zone. More then willing to help out anyway just PM anytime.