Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2016, 10:41 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That LoS message could have been triggered by literally anything that requires an LoS check
It wasn't a LoS message ya moran. It was a "Cannot see your target" message. Which obviously his target was Statue. Thank god you are around displaying how bad you guys are at this game.
Old 02-03-2016, 10:44 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by teija [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like how you left out how the spam instantly stopped as the fte msg went out.
The script can't stop if it never started. Your whole argument was based on it starting off the summon message. That very clearly did not happen. Also to touch on Feign one more time. You get the cannot see your target message when you try to cast a spell. He obviously is not casting in the video. So he is hitting an instant clicky. The only instant clicky he has available to use via the video is his Flux staff.
Old 02-03-2016, 10:56 PM
Fire Giant

Last post. Hokushin. Neither video shows any use of Autofire. Both can be used to show quite clearly that the reverse is true and the guy was clicking instead. However, the video of you on Cekenar being completely afk and your Autofire throwing a jav is heavy proof of Autofire use. You were always the proponent of sitting on spawns when others wanted to move away from it. /shrug
Old 02-03-2016, 11:01 PM
Fire Giant

So your stance is "he might have manually hit it once or twice so that means hes 100% definitely not using a script" ?

That doesnt make any sense
Old 02-03-2016, 11:18 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So your stance is "he might have manually hit it once or twice so that means hes 100% definitely not using a script" ?

That doesnt make any sense
No my stance is he wasn't using it period. Unless this is a community of "Guilty until proven innocent". I showed quite clearly your guilds argument for how it was a script/Autofire isn't true. Remember this was your claim and not anyone elses. If you guys want to change the argument each time one of your arguments gets disproven so be it. Again, your first one doesn't hold water here. So if we are a community of "Guilty until proven innocent". Anyone that FTE'd on the spawn of a mob the last 3 years needs a ban handed down.
Old 02-03-2016, 11:27 PM
Skeleton

Gotta love how certain Forskin members are allowed to post in RNF but there's a gag order on the rest.. Interesting double standards.. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-03-2016, 11:28 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last post.
Old 02-04-2016, 12:18 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No my stance is he wasn't using it period. Unless this is a community of "Guilty until proven innocent". I showed quite clearly your guilds argument for how it was a script/Autofire isn't true. Remember this was your claim and not anyone elses. If you guys want to change the argument each time one of your arguments gets disproven so be it. Again, your first one doesn't hold water here. So if we are a community of "Guilty until proven innocent". Anyone that FTE'd on the spawn of a mob the last 3 years needs a ban handed down.
Even if he did hit it manually a couple times that doesn't prove the spam after the coth was legit

Why are you even posting this shit here? Nobody gives a fuck. Make a petition and try to get #FreeDetoxx trending on twitter or some shit. The only opinion that matters in this case is that of the GMs that banned him.
Old 02-04-2016, 01:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I slowed down the video for any interested parties to view to show quite clearly that the spamming of his flux staff started before he was summoned.
1/29th of a second before, to be exact (1 frame)

never seen simultaneous messages displayed out of order before I take it?
Old 02-04-2016, 02:30 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanable [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
1/29th of a second before, to be exact (1 frame)

never seen simultaneous messages displayed out of order before I take it?
best part of Lazie's evidence is that in between the 1 frame you mention, he finds the need to hold his screenshot with arrows and text for 25 seconds before letting the video play lol

Almost as if he is trying to make it seem like there was a longer time between those two events....
Closed Thread