Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2018, 12:08 AM
Planar Protector

Default Help With Getting a Huge Drake Wing (From Tranala/Travala)

I want to get a Huge Drake Wing for my ranger, but I can't solo either Tranala or Travala. However, I've heard that I can duo them (I'm a 60 Torpor Shaman) with a very well-equipped monk. I might also be able to duo with other classes, or trio them, but I'm not sure since I've never fought them before.

So, I'm looking for someone who has fought Tranala or Travala before, and knows whether they can duo Tranala/Travala with a Torpor Shaman, or whether we need a trio. Whatever it takes, if 1-2 people can help me get a Huge Drake Wing I'll happily pay 5k and a Hierophants Cloak in exchange.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 09-06-2018, 12:21 AM
Planar Protector

If you find me online I’ll tank the thing for free ~
Old 09-06-2018, 12:44 AM
Planar Protector

Is there a correlation here like the more forum posts you have the leas in game friends you have
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 09-06-2018, 03:48 AM
Fire Giant

First off go with Tranala, as that drops it often. Travala rarely drops it, if ever?

However, Tranala is quite resistant even with the regular debuffs. Respect if you are able to duo. I would bring at least a cleric and a good tank. Torpor and small fast shm heals in between debuffing and slowing wont cut it unless you get very lucky with a fast slow.

From what I remember it has an aoe effect (even though wiki doesnt state it) so I'm not sure kiting while debuffing and slowing will be efficient.

Shoot me a tell on Frienda or PM here if you want my help (euro timer).
Old 09-06-2018, 04:01 AM
Sarnak

I can help you, can bring a cleric or whatever you need.
Closed Thread