Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2020, 03:33 PM
Skeleton

Not on a PvP server friends. I think everyone is ready for a PvP teams launch. It’s still mostly PvE, but you can round up friends to take back unknowing camps. Happy hunting!
Old 07-30-2020, 04:23 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I guess you've been here since 2012 and only played rogues in a group setting or something? just trying to puzzle out how you could make such an idiotic assertion with such confidence.
I have played almost every class to level 50+ At least once since around February of 2000. Although I hardly see why that matters or what point you’re trying to make other than that you yourself have brain damage lmfao.
Old 07-30-2020, 04:58 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caleb_Crawdad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not on a PvP server friends. I think everyone is ready for a PvP teams launch. It’s still mostly PvE, but you can round up friends to take back unknowing camps. Happy hunting!
This sounds very interesting!
Old 07-30-2020, 07:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizilfkm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You do know p99 was based on a game called Everquest sometimes referred to as "live" for short. And on live its always been dps race settles camp disputes since 1999........only here on p99 do they rules and guidelines for the peons anout camps. That same guild that had this camp locked down 24/7 is going to use their afk bots and hand off accounts like they did without repercussions on the other list camps.
Oh yeah what do I know; what does a former CSR know about EQs rules? I believe raids were the only content that was DPS race once the live PnP was put in place where it became FTE for normal content. I personally issued multiple bans and suspensions for repeat offenders who kill stole after someone else had FTE. You are incorrect
Old 07-30-2020, 08:30 PM
Banned

no camps on aradune can kill steal anything you want !

instances and dragon loot for everyone!

nagafen spawns 10x a day ! Hurray !
Old 07-30-2020, 10:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babizul [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have played almost every class to level 50+ At least once since around February of 2000. Although I hardly see why that matters or what point you’re trying to make other than that you yourself have brain damage lmfao.
Oh, I see the disconnect here. You lack any EQ skills and yet still manage to "play it".
Closed Thread