Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Will Trump Leave On His own?
Yes 41 36.28%
No 72 63.72%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2020, 07:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They've been having hearings for the last several days with the actual specific evidence. They are very dry and boring, but most have been streamed on youtube (mainstream news of course does not cover them). I've watched most of them.

Some noteworthy bits:

Democrat turnout being up something like 400% specifically in counties crucial for winning swing states, while dem turnout in other counties in the same state barely raised at all compared to 2016
Name those counties. Show us your numbers. I want to see the populations, the eligible voters, and the election results. To arrive at 400% you must have had those numbers to do your math. Lets see them, your math, and the names of those counties.

Oh let me guess... you're not my researcher?? You're not willing to show your math?? You must have had those three figures to come up with your 400%.
Old 12-04-2020, 07:26 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shourty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Snot over yet. The news media don't get to anoint the leader of the free world.
Republican Governor of Arizona Doug Ducey, who first acknowledged that Biden won the state last week, joined with other top officials to sign off on the certification on Monday, while remarking that the state conducts elections "well" and that its "system is strong."

Republican Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp on Friday signed the paperwork that officially grants the state's 16 electoral votes to President-elect Joe Biden.
"State law now requires the governor's office to formalize the certification, which paves the way for the Trump campaign to pursue other legal options and a separate recount if they choose," Kemp said, later adding, "As governor, I have a solemn responsibility to follow the law, and that is what I will do."

Do the governors and secretaries of states get to "anoint" the President of the United States? I forget. Sorry you lost! Don't bother voting in Georgia, the whole system is rigged.
Old 12-04-2020, 07:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caroll [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Republican Governor of Arizona Doug Ducey, who first acknowledged that Biden won the state last week, joined with other top officials to sign off on the certification on Monday, while remarking that the state conducts elections "well" and that its "system is strong."

Republican Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp on Friday signed the paperwork that officially grants the state's 16 electoral votes to President-elect Joe Biden.
"State law now requires the governor's office to formalize the certification, which paves the way for the Trump campaign to pursue other legal options and a separate recount if they choose," Kemp said, later adding, "As governor, I have a solemn responsibility to follow the law, and that is what I will do."

Do the governors and secretaries of states get to "anoint" the President of the United States? I forget. Sorry you lost! Don't bother voting in Georgia, the whole system is rigged.
What made ya switch to a 3rd account plinki instead of ya main or pretzelle
Old 12-04-2020, 07:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What’s name of those that voted for Biden? Unemployed
I did. I voted 19 times and I made 900 ballots to turn in, too. I also hacked into the computers to make the values for every biden vote to be 1.2 and every trump votes value to be .8. That way, no matter what, biden would win. Cause im like, a haxxorzz.

The funny thing is, the exact same thing could be said about trump. Oh there is massive fraud, trump needs to be investigated for it. Trump hired dominion because of his family connections to hugo chavez and Venezuela from his fathers human trafficking days. He also told putin to help him, again, so putin sent in the hackers. They then changed all the vote values to be trump = 1.5 and biden = .5 so it would take 2 biden votes to equal one. Two trump votes would be 3. Plenty of people saw TRUMP 2020 MAGA vans pulling up, loaded with boxes of ballots all filled out already. Those ballots were then counted multiple times, i saw it myself. They wouldnt let democrats in the room either. Oh and some republicans were wearing "blue lives matters" shirts and were really intimidating (actual complaint in court). One of them was also wearing sparkling clothing, which was really distracting (another actual complaint in court from trump lawyers). North Korean submarines pulled up in maine, dropped off tons of trump votes, those were counted several times overs, too. (rudy said that, today, seriously look it up) BUT HE STILL LOST TO A 79 YEAR OLD GUY WITH DEMENTIA, COMMUNIST SOUL, IS OWNED BY CHINA, AND PLANS TO TAX EVERYONE 400% MORE and more communism... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-04-2020, 07:32 PM
Kobold

RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!!! DUDE!!!! RELEASE IT!!!

1. A witness in a lawsuit from allies of President Donald Trump trying to overturn democracy in Michigan said the votes in Edison County "are cause for concern and indicate fraud" because President-elect Joe Biden won "more than 100% of the votes." There's just one problem: There is no Edison County in Michigan, the Detroit Free Press pointed out. In fact, there is no Edison County in the entire United States of America.

2. In the Georgia suit, the word district was misspelled twice on the first page of the document: There was an extra c for “DISTRICCT,” and then it was spelled “DISTRCOICT.”

3. "I think all Chinese people look the same" this woman just cited as a reason we need a voter ID law.

This is all part of the 6d chess that this legal strike team is playing, you'll all see soon!

Better luck in 2024.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

President-Elect Joseph R. Biden defeated Donald J. Trump in the 2020 presidential election earning the most votes in the history of all democracies.
Old 12-04-2020, 07:35 PM
Planar Protector

Hillary is so mad they didn't cheat for her like this.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 12-04-2020, 07:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by booter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ive never seen one person so mad over a few of the words ive used the past few weeks. you've been incensed enough to rage post about "imagine" "insufferable" and now "cope" rofl

got'em

e- almost forgot "lmao"
Dude, they are getting fleeced. Trump already made 170 million off these guys to "fight" court cases. They already lost 40 cases... 40. So they spent like 6k of that money on court cases. The other $169,994,000 goes to trump and family. You cannot tell someone they are being fleeced. They WANT it. They WANT to believe this fantasy. You're trying to strip away that is now something that is part of their IDENTITY. They cant quit him until they realize hes taking them for a ride, just like Qanon.
Old 12-04-2020, 07:45 PM
Planar Protector

politics is asking for money to beat the other person. All sides do it, it's the name of the game. Give me money so bad person doesn't do something you disagree with.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 12-04-2020, 07:47 PM
Banned

Misspelling gate! Things on documents being misspelled means everything contained in said document is untrue. Sound logic.

Seriously have any of you trump-degrangement sufferers actually watched any of these hearings?

Trump didn't lose 40 cases. Republicans in states filing suits on their own and losing doesn't magically count toward the failed trump suit counter. Also if you don't think perfectly legitimate evidence can be presented, and the wrong verdict rendered by a jury or judge with their own fallible biases, please see the oj simpson trial. You seem to have the utmost confidence in the competence of our legal system when it suits you.

I seriously don't think this is gonna flip anything, it's simply worth investigating. But continue to paint anyone making perfectly rational statements like that as some kind of rabid trump maga hat guy. I didn't vote for the guy in 2016. I did vote for him this year because biden and kamala harris suck so incredibly badly. I'm a registered democrat.

Also my beef with "cope" is that it's a shitty meme, and I respect good memes. The left sucks at them. Try harder is all.
Old 12-04-2020, 07:58 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Misspelling gate! Things on documents being misspelled means everything contained in said document is untrue. Sound logic.

Seriously have any of you trump-degrangement sufferers actually watched any of these hearings?

Trump didn't lose 40 cases. Republicans in states filing suits on their own and losing doesn't magically count toward the failed trump suit counter. Also if you don't think perfectly legitimate evidence can be presented, and the wrong verdict rendered by a jury or judge with their own fallible biases, please see the oj simpson trial. You seem to have the utmost confidence in the competence of our legal system when it suits you.

I seriously don't think this is gonna flip anything, it's simply worth investigating. But continue to paint anyone making perfectly rational statements like that as some kind of rabid trump maga hat guy. I didn't vote for the guy in 2016. I did vote for him this year because biden and kamala harris suck so incredibly badly. I'm a registered democrat.

Also my beef with "cope" is that it's a shitty meme, and I respect good memes. The left sucks at them. Try harder is all.

You're right, the whole system is rigged. Don't ever vote again. Also, I didn't read a single word in your post. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

President-Elect (and savior of democracy and America) Joseph R. Biden earned the most votes in the history of any democracy on the planet Earth.

P.S. I live in Georgia and I can't wait to vote.

P.P.S. RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!!!!!
Closed Thread