Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-29-2014, 05:38 PM
Sarnak

I hate pvp servers. Having said that I would love to see a month long trial of making the zone pvp when a raid mob spawns. Sure, it would suck for those not going after dragons but for all the others it would be awesome. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-29-2014, 11:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisset [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hate pvp servers. Having said that I would love to see a month long trial of making the zone pvp when a raid mob spawns. Sure, it would suck for those not going after dragons but for all the others it would be awesome. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I went red and sat on spawns. I had back up. But to jeremy, aalpha, and a few others (minus yapas, who I never wanted to kill.) I was red and welcomed jousting, jeremy was the only to meet me in the middle,
While dragons we're killed we jousted in vp. Don't think either of us had a killing blow of each other. But I sure got a few on every one else lol. Still love all y'all.
Old 08-30-2014, 01:50 AM
Banned

I remember when raid mobs spawned everyone was already there, and we tried to out DPS one another.

Bring back 2009/2010 pls.
Old 08-30-2014, 01:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kotton05 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How about we just go back to old rules before this class system. Too many rules not being upheld. Keep the rotation and go back to what we did before.
Youd be crazy to think theyd give up their vending machines man. Its funny because before all these retarded rules, their big stance was "we dont want to track and batphone at 4am", but that is exactly what they do now.

No, instead of going back to the way it was, theyd rather push for a C/R/C/R system, eliminating the FFA all together. This will never happen tho. If they wanna get rid of FFA it would need to look something like C/C/R/C/C/R

With 16 hour windows and the no poopsocking rule the raid scene would have been fine without all this carebear WoW shit.