Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2017, 05:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matalus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When I used to camp Ice Giants back in the day, I would offer whoever in the zone to go to bank and combine it, then give them a portion of it also...
OP strikes me as the type that wants to take as much as possible and not share anything.

Hence why he is offended someone would have the audacity to take the camp when he left it to sell.

He'd never offer some noob some of his hard earned plats just to go sell for him!
Old 09-02-2017, 06:27 PM
Planar Protector

It's not like this server has lots of leveling barbarians in EF waiting to vendor for you.
Old 09-02-2017, 06:34 PM
Planar Protector

Staff don't enforce the Naming Policy why should they enforce the Play Nice Policy.

Of course when someone names their character the n word then they enforce it. "Pick and choose their battles" [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
You do not necessarily need to be at the spawn point to call it 'claimed' while it is uncontested, however, if someone else wishes to contest the 'camp' you do need to return to the 'camp' and maintain a presence at or very near the spawn(s) in order to hold it.
You are allowed to go sell/bank so long as you are back before the mobs pop.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 09-02-2017, 06:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's not like this server has lots of leveling barbarians in EF waiting to vendor for you.
True, but that doesn't mean it ca't be done. I bet he never even thought to ask someone to do it. I never had trouble finding a lowbie to sell for me when I camped a spot in a open zone like MT, EF, Gfay etc. Always someone will come to sell for you when they get some plats for doing so. Been my experience anyway.
Old 09-02-2017, 08:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Staff don't enforce the Naming Policy why should they enforce the Play Nice Policy.
Its only enforced on the red server (Dongshow, Squirtyvagina, etc).
Old 09-02-2017, 08:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are allowed to go sell/bank so long as you are back before the mobs pop.
Selling for sure, since you don't have to leave the zone for that. However it was my understanding that if you leave a zone (eg. to go bank in Everfrost) you lose your camp in that zone.

Could be wrong though.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 09-02-2017, 08:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Selling for sure, since you don't have to leave the zone for that. However it was my understanding that if you leave a zone (eg. to go bank in Everfrost) you lose your camp in that zone.

Could be wrong though.
I think baler right, if you clear camp, leave, and get back before mobs spawn it's still your camp.
Old 09-02-2017, 08:59 PM
Kobold

I did not come here for advice you ignorant twit, I came to call attention to a douchebag who calls himself Madprincess and as for you Rick moronic ive been playing since fucking beta 98 oh and btw there should be a character lvl requirement to post , lol your highest char is a 44 POS chanter canalek lmao ....give me some REAL players to banter with please thank you oh and I am still waiting for someone to send me a whisper in game...fucking cowards
Old 09-02-2017, 09:05 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You sure? cause I'm currently online and seeing a handfull of lowbies in everfrost, I bet if I offered them 100pp to trade in 1000pp worth of gold, they would do it
Old 09-02-2017, 09:07 PM
Kobold

never would of thought of asking someone to sell and exchange for me, you have got to be kidding? right please say you are....god you are sooo fucking smarter than the rest of us
Closed Thread