Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-29-2020, 12:43 PM
Banned

concede the next 2 enraged shadow beast or else we're getting CSR involved
Old 12-29-2020, 12:55 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francois [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I too am praying for a Riot raid ban so dudes will have time to level alts with me in ToFS instead of hanging out in ToV.

ToV is just the absolute worst now.
TOFS is forever underutilized. The ZEM isn’t great as it’s Velious, but it’s such a great zone. Progress floor by floor, dungeon crawl style. It’s awesome

<Gravity>
Old 12-29-2020, 01:13 PM
Planar Protector

Chasing ZEMs is like chasing Klandicars.
Old 12-29-2020, 01:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hideousclaw [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
TOFS is forever underutilized. The ZEM isn’t great as it’s Velious, but it’s such a great zone. Progress floor by floor, dungeon crawl style. It’s awesome
True story: I have had random people ask me for corpse summons out of Tower of Frozen Shadow more often than all other zones combined. Place can be somewhat unpleasant for the unwary.

Danth
Old 12-29-2020, 01:20 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hideousclaw [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The 6th floor is actually pretty awesome exp if you're soloing. Basically unlimited non caster mobs. The traps suck tho. I think i did like... 48-50 there? It's been a while.

Holy fuck does dying in tofs suck though
Old 12-29-2020, 01:26 PM
Sarnak

Hoping both sides get a long ban, more time to play red while everyone cries and suffers
Old 12-29-2020, 01:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hoping both sides get a long ban, more time to play red while everyone cries and suffers
You really just want an excuse to write another episode of erotic raid ban fic with the GM's.
Old 12-29-2020, 01:38 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyrant49333 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Knowing its own suspension is forthcoming due to getting caught dispelling slows off of a FRAG Zlandi, on top of losing every major mob last cycle, riot is trying to get the big 3 raid banned to prevent it's full collapse. Interesting strategy, let's see how it pays off for them Cotton
Sorry you got out of bed to lose AoW.
Old 12-29-2020, 01:51 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fammaden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You really just want an excuse to write another episode of erotic raid ban fic with the GM's.
Yes please.
Old 12-29-2020, 02:06 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry you picked the wrong guild when you came back [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread