Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Old 06-03-2023, 12:18 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Aloha Castle, I am a casual player that is always looking for adventure within the great Norrath. I enjoy helping folks along my travels and I have some experience with Castle members. They have all been great, and I too would like the opportunity to become a member of Castle. I am currently playing a soon-to-be 49 druid (Koanutz) on Blue. Happy Hunting!
Did you get in touch with anyone? If not the best way is to message anyone in the guild and ask for an officer to reach out.
Old 07-20-2023, 12:47 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Hello! I’m brand new playing as a lvl 5 enchanter on green. Looking for a guild to learn from. Any chance anyone can PM me the discord link?

Thanks!
Old 07-25-2023, 12:02 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentstorm03 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hello! I’m brand new playing as a lvl 5 enchanter on green. Looking for a guild to learn from. Any chance anyone can PM me the discord link?

Thanks!
Green Castle link https://discord.gg/p99castle
Old 07-30-2023, 09:08 PM
Sarnak

60 Bard (and some alts I want to level, especially my rogue) looking for a guild to pal around with. I rolled with <Paradox> for years, but I haven't played much in the last few years. Looking to get back into playing with the rare time I have between being a dad and business owner. I REALLY want to find people to group with again, which I'm finding impossible on Blue's lower population now, but I'm also happy to bring my songs to guild raids/assist with epics/etc. Send a tell to Kavalier or Lowjob in game.
Old 09-26-2023, 06:56 PM
Decaying Skeleton

New to EQ and p99 was looking for a guild to not have to play alone in.
Old 10-04-2023, 10:34 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Discord adress plz

discord.gg/p99c does not exist it says..
Old 10-17-2023, 06:10 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Hello! I'm looking to join a leveling guild on Blue and I've read your introduction on the wiki. Is the discord for green people only? I have a 12 Cleric, 13 Bard, and 60 druid. Looking to find people to do group content with. My goal is to get 1 of each class to 60 with an epic. Also I want to experience all the content so it's about time I start looking for people to do it with.
Old 10-17-2023, 06:29 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisgreatest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hello! I'm looking to join a leveling guild on Blue and I've read your introduction on the wiki. Is the discord for green people only? I have a 12 Cleric, 13 Bard, and 60 druid. Looking to find people to do group content with. My goal is to get 1 of each class to 60 with an epic. Also I want to experience all the content so it's about time I start looking for people to do it with.

We have discord for blue as well. Best bet is to hit someone tagged in game and ask for an officer.
Old 01-03-2024, 12:43 AM
Decaying Skeleton

35 Rogue on Green server, Poitier, would like to join for some leveling/grouping/helping out opportunities to see zones outside of the Mistmoore/Unrest circuit.
Old 01-13-2024, 03:38 PM
Decaying Skeleton

22 Druid (Liuthien) read on the wiki about Castle, seems like a nice and friendly guild to join. Could not find any working link to Discord or an officer online.