Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Old 11-07-2021, 05:19 PM
Kobold

Ex Astra has been all and more than I was ever looking for in a guild. Tons of good and cool people to chat / level / quest with. Lots of action..whether grinding XP, traveling around on quests, trading or tradeskilling, to even raiding (Jr. Expeditions, Sr. Explorations, and/ or planes raiding for gear)

This guild is a huge part of why I still make time to play EQ. Very friendly leadership and always new recruits looking to join the fun. We had a great Halloween race, they do give-aways and other fun events for prizes. There's a guild bank for resources and a fair DKP system in place to earn gear upgrades. Its casual, but there's the option to raid Kael, PoF, PoH, PoG, Velks, Seb, and other top zones, plus you can join the Aegis Alliance raids if you're really hardcore. But the best part is, there's no requirement...you can sit back and level an alt or just sit in EC being a fat cat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

++1 for this great and friendly guild. Excellent group of people and perfect choice for any style player!! Welcome to Norrath <3
Old 11-07-2021, 08:08 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Thumbs up My experience with my new family.

Lets start with What a Plethora of Wonderful, Friendly Players!!! There is No better feeling than trying the impossible with friends you can count on to have your back. ( Not log and disappear like a pickup group, leaving you stranded ). Many of my Family have vast experience playing EQ and are priceless in their respective roles. We Raid! We Group! We have a good time, and enjoy our Family growing and improving their character's. So If you want to feel like part of a Family of players who can really get some things done then Ex Astra may be what your looking for, its just a game come enjoy the fun![You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-08-2021, 01:04 PM
Kobold

I was really just looking for a casual guild but with Ex Astra found myself getting not just that, but an easy entry into raiding, on my own schedule.

The perfect blend of casual play and zero pressure raiding, without the personal drama that you'd think was part and parcel of guild life if you believe what you read about other guilds on the forums.
Old 11-08-2021, 05:20 PM
Decaying Skeleton

The things that I love most about classic Everquest are the camaraderie and the spirit of adventure. These are the reasons I joined Ex Astra. As a guild, they truly embody the classic, adventuring spirit. This is a group that finds way to engage members of all levels, from lowbie expeditions to serious high level content. It is an inclusive, respectful and welcoming community. It is a highly social bunch, and overall great vibes. If you are looking good vibes, adventure, and helping hands, look no further than Ex Astra.
Old 11-08-2021, 05:26 PM
Decaying Skeleton

The things that I love most about classic Everquest are the camaraderie and the spirit of adventure. These are the reasons I joined Ex Astra. As a guild, they truly embody the classic, adventuring spirit. This is a group that finds way to engage members of all levels, from lowbie expeditions to serious high level content. It is an inclusive, respectful and welcoming community. It is a highly social bunch, and overall great vibes. If you are looking good vibes, adventure, and helping hands, look no further than Ex Astra.
Old 11-08-2021, 05:29 PM
Decaying Skeleton

I joined Ex Astra a few months ago and have really enjoyed my time with them so far. I played on/off casually for many years and came back to EQ after a long break. EA's friendly approach to grouping / raiding has really sparked my interest in playing again. There is a good spread of players of all levels and always something going on, whether it's grouping for xp grind, loot, epic help or raiding. Being a member helped me develop as a player, get some better gear and experience different raid content all while having a blast doing it. I highly recommend Ex Astra.
Old 11-10-2021, 10:08 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Ex Astra - Apply directly to the forehead.

Old 11-12-2021, 08:01 PM
Banned

if your looking for a guild that will get to some end game stuff, while being able to find exp groups and maintaining a real life... ex astra is the best choice right now
Old 11-26-2021, 12:17 PM
Aviak

Not a member myself, but Ex Astra is awesome, have a bunch of friends in there and they all love it.
Old 12-04-2021, 12:00 PM
Aviak

Ex Astra is a great group of players. I've had a lot of fun raiding with them as they push through new content. Their inter guild raid progression is on point while also being active in the Aegis alliance for bigger ticket raids. From leveling groups to beginner raid content to end game raid content, they gotcha covered.

Shout out to Fyonn and the officer core for making this all happen. PST to Bontaiga for ports. :P

Rainwarden Tolo - 60 Druid

Warden of The Rainkeeper
Scout of <Riot>
Grand Historian of <Fires of Heaven> P99 Blue