Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-07-2020, 10:12 AM
Sarnak

I made a video a while back explaining why PVE servers are more toxic than PVP servers.

People on PVE servers can be rude, nasty, toxic to you.. because they know there is nothing you can really do to them.

On a PVP server, from my experience, yes you have people who want to kill you... but MOST people are very friendly and everyone shares and cooperates. (This doesn't take into account drug boxes like roz where everyone has 14 accounts they boxed up)

It's like prison. Yes, there are bad fights once in a while, but usually everyone is very respectful to each other because they know they can get their brains bashed in or get shanked. PVE servers is like highschool girls drama.
Old 06-07-2020, 11:12 AM
Banned

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCP2yRUj3to
Old 06-08-2020, 10:53 AM
Sarnak

Very sad with all the cope in this thread from middle aged men. Consider Blue.
Old 06-08-2020, 10:30 PM
Planar Protector

A pvp version of green that rolls into red eventually sounds like a good compromise
Old 06-09-2020, 06:20 AM
Banned

Brown nine nine
Old 06-09-2020, 08:18 PM
Sarnak

Revive the Sleeper on red only. Make it a fixed element to the server. Blue will come. The sacred pixels rule all.
Why does red deserve it? Because we have to fight for it. We already get an exp bonus, we should get a loot bonus too.

IT IS A SIMPLE THING TO DO!
Old 07-19-2020, 02:53 PM
Large Rat

Find some super hacker to delete red99 so they’re forced to make a new red pvp server!!
Old 07-19-2020, 07:16 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beldan4 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Revive the Sleeper on red only. Make it a fixed element to the server. Blue will come. The sacred pixels rule all.
Why does red deserve it? Because we have to fight for it. We already get an exp bonus, we should get a loot bonus too.

IT IS A SIMPLE THING TO DO!
Delete the server retard.
Old 07-20-2020, 01:40 AM
Large Rat

Uuruk might be a salty retard but he gets it, who did you play on red?
Old 07-21-2020, 10:23 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I made a video a while back explaining why PVE servers are more toxic than PVP servers.

People on PVE servers can be rude, nasty, toxic to you.. because they know there is nothing you can really do to them.

On a PVP server, from my experience, yes you have people who want to kill you... but MOST people are very friendly and everyone shares and cooperates. (This doesn't take into account drug boxes like roz where everyone has 14 accounts they boxed up)

It's like prison. Yes, there are bad fights once in a while, but usually everyone is very respectful to each other because they know they can get their brains bashed in or get shanked. PVE servers is like highschool girls drama.
This has been my experience more or less. Played on pally on RZ for a year and then rolled a Cleric on TZ which I played for 4 years after that. Tons of people out to kill on both servers but plenty more willing to help you for nothing in return. Was not uncommon at all for people to just ask for and get help from randoms for help with a quest even if it'd put them out considerably.

Remember once rezzing some lvl 52 gnome rogue doing the pickpocket part of the epic in Neriak a hundred times cause they didn't have the skill to do it. Met them that day and didn't get anything in return. Eventually I saw them them de-leveled few weeks later one-shotting low lvls and shouting out each kill. Saw them get buffed and gang up on her a few times. Can't imagine playing on a server where stuff like that doesn't happen every day.
Closed Thread