Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2020, 08:22 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

WHY would the action be taken against any player who was not apart of any of this .... regardless of joining that guild ...
Old 04-08-2020, 08:23 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

A couple idiots do something non-raid related and you effectively suspend half the server for a month, and suspend ALL raids (there's only one guild that raids).

Someone exploited a GM so SHUT DOWN THE SERVER!

Hysterical. Absolutely hysterical.

Can I run through Skyshrine on my toon that didn't join till way after this happened (as the case is with most heretic)? Is Great Divide a raid zone because of ring war? Do I get suspended because someone ports that character there by accident?
Old 04-08-2020, 08:25 PM
Banned

Just curious how much this cost. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Saw Menden accidentally post his venmo to the p99 discord two nights ago and then delete it so there's some shit going on here.
Old 04-08-2020, 08:25 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by funnland [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This should probably be another week added to the suspension. Please do not insult the GMs.

The staff is working hard to keep the server clean from cheaters.

Not an insult, it's an observation. Please banned/suspend my characters, give me a reason not to log on and deal with tune's lawyer quest anymore.
Old 04-08-2020, 08:26 PM
Large Rat

Quarantine going on, everyone's going through stuff, everyone's stuck inside, there's some life on the server again...

Ban 45+ players for what (I'm only now finding out) one person did months ago, and effectively shuts down activity on the server?
Old 04-08-2020, 08:29 PM
Banned

Exclamation

Imagine cheating your way thru Plane of Sky on an almost 10 year old low pop server and you're the only raid guild around (stuff is uncontested.) LOOOOOOL [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-08-2020, 08:30 PM
Kobold

The guild leader of heretic claiming the head GM is taking bribes in p99 disc and on forums? Now THAT is doubling down..

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Heretic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just curious how much this cost. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Saw Menden accidentally post his venmo to the p99 discord two nights ago and then delete it so there's some shit going on here.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-08-2020, 08:31 PM
Sarnak

This server is such shit. The only reason anyone even plays on it is because of blue 99s reputation but that quality doesn't translate to red99. Outside of the pvp resist system no thought or fixes have gone into this server to make it enjoyable as a pvp server. GMs with 0 idea how a pvp server works come in and ruin entire guilds. Pvp servers should not be treated like a blue server.

In this scenario an entire guild was suspended for a month because a guy lied to a GM lol? What kind of autsists are running this now? Who is this mendan guy? GMs have no place enforcing rules outside of extreme verbal harassment or 3rd party programs. Especially not punishing people for their own fuck ups. Someone lied to a GM on a 30 population emumated pvp server? Jesus.
Old 04-08-2020, 08:33 PM
Planar Protector

lets just make sure we get an FULL audit on all ILL GOTTEN gains

also moving them to island 1 doesnt do anything

they should all get kicked off the island, so they actually lose their keys

WALK THE PLANK
Old 04-08-2020, 08:34 PM
Banned

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raclen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This server is such shit. The only reason anyone even plays on it is because of blue 99s reputation but that quality doesn't translate to red99. Outside of the pvp resist system no thought or fixes have gone into this server to make it enjoyable as a pvp server. GMs with 0 idea how a pvp server works come in and ruin entire guilds. Pvp servers should not be treated like a blue server.

In this scenario an entire guild was suspended for a month because a guy lied to a GM lol? What kind of autsists are running this now? Who is this mendan guy? GMs have no place enforcing rules outside of extreme verbal harassment or 3rd party programs. Especially not punishing people for their own fuck ups. Someone lied to a GM on a 30 population emumated pvp server? Jesus.
Sorry you were caught cheatin' on 21yo free Elf Simulator.

CALM DOWN, it's only 30 days LOL... 🤣
Closed Thread