Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2020, 03:40 PM
Planar Protector

Default Class Armor in PoF

Seems the PoF on Green is a bit of a mixed bag.

I dont believe Class armor should be avail ( maybe a few classes? ) and it seems the loot that is dropping is the normal 'current' PoF trash drops on blue + LR/Cryo Robe.

Is there opportunity to adjust this? or is that too late aka cant be fixed til next Green. Players shouldnt have their out of era items deleted as the Class armor IS classic spirited and comes in soon enough, but it's def odd for some classes that are 'left out'.

I don't think a bug report was made mostly bc people didnt know what to expect as it wasnt avail for Beta testing. We can get started on a classic PoF bug report now of course and hopefully some bug report all stars are mulling over the data.
Last edited by Erati; 02-10-2020 at 03:42 PM..
Old 02-10-2020, 03:44 PM
Fire Giant

It's definitely too late now and you are also correct. The class armor was never in at launch. To be fair -- Green has been a mixed bag and often times incorrect bag as far as things dropping in era that should not be. I think we just have to assume alot of drops won't be era-correct in Green from start to finish. From Sol Ro items to kunark epic items there is alot that shouldn't be dropping (some have been fixed).
Old 02-10-2020, 04:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaneosak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's definitely too late now and you are also correct. The class armor was never in at launch. To be fair -- Green has been a mixed bag and often times incorrect bag as far as things dropping in era that should not be. I think we just have to assume alot of drops won't be era-correct in Green from start to finish. From Sol Ro items to kunark epic items there is alot that shouldn't be dropping (some have been fixed).
I was trying to remember if a few classes DID have armor tho.

For example, did Druids or Monks ( Leather) have no items at all on PoF launch? ( Cryo = Cloth, LR = Chain/Plate)

I think Shiverback and Vermi WAS in but I really cannot remember. We gotta do some research up in here
Old 02-10-2020, 04:07 PM
Banned

I was thinking that when I saw Umbral and Valorium dropping... I thought it was going to be all lustrous russet armor until sol ro.
Old 02-10-2020, 04:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was thinking that when I saw Umbral and Valorium dropping... I thought it was going to be all lustrous russet armor until sol ro.
I think the main issue is, the 'out of era' class armor drops were not removed from any loot tables. Hopefully we can get a consensus on what is suppose to be dropping quickly [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-10-2020, 04:28 PM
Aviak

Also while we're at it. Did the monsoon ever drop prior to the removal of the bladestorm. From what my feeble mind seems to recall bladestorm didn't last quite up to PoH release ( or maybe it did ) and then was removed from drop tables and replaced by the monsoon. Anyone else remember it the same way from live?
Old 02-10-2020, 05:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemrius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also while we're at it. Did the monsoon ever drop prior to the removal of the bladestorm. From what my feeble mind seems to recall bladestorm didn't last quite up to PoH release ( or maybe it did ) and then was removed from drop tables and replaced by the monsoon. Anyone else remember it the same way from live?
Yea this is what I recalled but I also thgt Monsoon was the direct replacement and Ive heard Bladestorm was CTs sword...which to me was odd bc he alrdy had Blood Fire and Soul Leech...
Old 02-10-2020, 06:03 PM
Banned

pretty sure only the lustrous russet and cryo gear was in at fear launch but this isnt a real server so who cares.
Old 02-10-2020, 07:24 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea this is what I recalled but I also thgt Monsoon was the direct replacement and Ive heard Bladestorm was CTs sword...which to me was odd bc he alrdy had Blood Fire and Soul Leech...
I thought bladestorm was off dracoliche. It took us forever to kill CT on tunare and I only remembered one, maybe two people having it before he died so I'd almost be willing to gamble it was Draco, not CT who dropped it.

While we're at it. People under lvl 46 could also get into fear right when it was released, but I don't think that's a good idea 😖
Old 02-11-2020, 02:50 AM
Kobold

Or how about we add even more loot faster spawns and enjoy the game rather than making things worse and harder and less fun
Closed Thread